Author Topic: Biden Energy Secretary Granholm mocked for touting 30% tax credit on solar panels for middle-class A  (Read 405 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 August 21, 2022 4:12pm EDT
Biden Energy Secretary Granholm mocked for touting 30% tax credit on solar panels for middle-class Americans
Granholm slammed as 'out of touch' with Americans crushed by inflation
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm faced criticism on social media Sunday after she said Americans being crushed by the weight of inflation can lower their energy costs by installing solar panels at a 30% discount under the Inflation Reduction Act.

During an appearance on "Fox News Sunday," Granholm said the Democrats' $437 billion climate and health care legislation will provide thousands of dollars in tax rebates for lower- and middle-class Americans to weatherize their homes.

"If you are low income, you can get your home entirely weatherized through the expansion from the bipartisan infrastructure laws, a significant expansion — you don't have to pay for anything," Granholm said.

"If you want heat pumps, insulation, new windows, that is covered," she said. "If you are moderate income, today you can get 30% off the price of solar panels. Those solar panels can be financed, so you don't have to have the big outlay at the front … it's a significant incentive."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-energy-secretary-granholm-mocked-touting-30-tax-credit-solar-panels-middle-class-americans
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Lavern Spicer
@lavern_spicer

LADY! People in my district can’t even afford FOOD because of what your boneheaded president has done! How we gonna buy some damn SOLAR PANELS?!!

6:33 AM · Aug 22, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Online Kamaji

:facepalm2:

Let them eat electrons!

Online Right_in_Virginia

thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

Biden is telling families dealing with soaring energy costs to "buy solar panels." These people hate you.

3:11 PM · Aug 21, 2022·TweetDeck

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, to save money on energy bills, people expected to spend money they do not have, to purchase solar panels at 30% off.  How does that reduce the oil bill or natural gas bill for home heating during the Winter?

Tax credits work for corporations and the wealthy; not so much for people who don't have money or access to lines of credit.

Households are managed on a cash flow basis; not Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 02:57:16 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.