Author Topic: Democrats allow NYC minorities to suffer while affluent whites stay safe  (Read 430 times)

Offline Kamaji

Democrats allow NYC minorities to suffer while affluent whites stay safe

By Steve Cuozzo
August 20, 2022

In 2014, when he was first inaugurated mayor, Bill de Blasio boasted that he’d end the “Tale of Two Cities.”

Eight years later, his Democratic successors have only deepened inequality in New York — and put blacks and Latinos in harm’s way much more than whites.

Affluent white neighborhoods remain largely safe while lower-income, mostly minority areas are seeing a tsunami in violent crime. The loss of human life under bail “reform” pushed by our left-leaning politicians isn’t just more common in black and Hispanic areas. It’s astronomically disproportionate.

Nonviolent crimes like shoplifting, robbery and other forms of lawlessness are up in 72 of the city’s 77 NYPD precincts this year compared to the same period last year, but the crimes that people most fear — murders, shootings and felonious assault — have wrought havoc on the city’s minority neighborhoods.

To see how uneven the killing ground is, as Casey Stengel liked to say, you can look it up.

Although there have been 261 murders committed citywide up until Aug. 8 this year, 37 of 77 precincts saw two or fewer homicides. Fifteen recorded no murders at all.

Meanwhile, The Bronx had 83 murders to date this year, or 32% of all city murders even though the borough has only 18% of its population. The brunt of the violence didn’t happen in the borough’s fancy Riverdale section, but in largely minority enclaves such as the 44th Precinct, which includes the Grand Concourse and Yankee Stadium. Sixteen murders to date, versus 12 last year, make it the borough’s deadliest precinct.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/20/democrats-let-nyc-minorities-suffer-as-affluent-whites-stay-safe/

Offline PeteS in CA

Many thugs and thuglings foul their own nest, because they blend in with the rest of the nest residents.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wait, Blacks and Hispanics assault and kill each other more than Whites so Whites, sorry affluent Whites vs poor minorities, are safer? First maybe it has nothing to do Whites being affluent and more to do with a higher criminal element in the minorities. I just don't buy being poor as the be all end all reason for the assaults, murders and thefts. I refuse to believe that poor people are inherently prone to violence and theft, well at least not until now among certain groups. There have always been poor in America, and they have been honest hardworking people trying to make a better life for themselves and their children.....then came Lyndon Blowjob Johnson and the democrats long term plan to destroy Black families.

Offline Kamaji

Wait, Blacks and Hispanics assault and kill each other more than Whites so Whites, sorry affluent Whites vs poor minorities, are safer? First maybe it has nothing to do Whites being affluent and more to do with a higher criminal element in the minorities. I just don't buy being poor as the be all end all reason for the assaults, murders and thefts. I refuse to believe that poor people are inherently prone to violence and theft, well at least not until now among certain groups. There have always been poor in America, and they have been honest hardworking people trying to make a better life for themselves and their children.....then came Lyndon Blowjob Johnson and the democrats long term plan to destroy Black families.

I believe you misread the article.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I believe you misread the article.
Granted I didn't read the entire article but it sure seemed to me that they were blaming the crime and murders exploding in minority precincts on more protection in 'affluent' white neighborhoods instead of those living in the poorer neighborhoods and the underlying issues such as the destruction of families and reliance on government welfare all promoted and set in place by LBJ and democrats. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! If I'm wrong  :shrug: wouldn't bee the first time nor the last.