Author Topic: FAIR Analysis: 4.9 Million Illegal Aliens Have Crossed our Borders Since President Biden Took Office  (Read 239 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
FAIR Analysis: 4.9 Million Illegal Aliens Have Crossed our Borders Since President Biden Took Office
migrant caravan in Mexico coming to U.S. border
Photo by ISAAC GUZMAN/AFP via Getty Images

(August 16, 2022, Washington, D.C.) — The Federation for American Immigration Reform issued the following statement, as well as a deeper dive into the growing border crisis, based on data quietly released yesterday by the Biden administration:

Earlier this month, President Biden took credit for the July inflation rate being “only” 8.5 percent. Now that July border numbers are finally public, the White House may take credit for the fact that “only” 199,976 illegal aliens crossed our border, down from 207,416 in June. A minor drop in border encounters is not encouraging. Traditionally, numbers drop in the hottest summer months, and last month’s figures actually represent a 325 percent increase over the average number of July apprehensions under the Trump administration. More significantly, July numbers bring the total of illegal aliens crossing our borders since President Biden took office to 4.9 million, including some 900,000 “gotaways” who eluded apprehension and have since disappeared into American communities.

“Roughly the equivalent of the entire population of Ireland has illegally entered the United States in the 18 months President Biden has been in office, with many being released into American communities. In that time, the Biden administration has blamed an unprecedented surge of illegal immigration on all sorts of external factors, except their own sabotage of our nation’s immigration laws. The endless flow of illegal aliens and the incursion of lethal narcotics pouring across our border will not end until this administration demonstrates a willingness to enforce our laws,” said Dan Stein, president of FAIR.

https://www.fairus.org/press-releases/border-security/fair-analysis-49-million-illegal-aliens-have-crossed-our-borders
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
2022 is far from over yet.

How many MORE millions will cross before the end of 2024?

If the dem-coms lose in November 2024, they'll probably just open the gates and say that anyone who can "get here" is in. And then the human flood will begin.

Once again...
The most prescient man of the 20th Century:

The book he wrote:

You don't need to read it.
Just read the synopsis here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints#Plot