Author Topic: Texas Attorney General Sounds Off on Weaponized Federal Agencies  (Read 303 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Texas Scorecard by  Emily Wilkerson August 19, 2022

Chris Salcedo talks with AG Ken Paxton about the federal government’s attack on Americans.

After the FBI raided former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago house and news broke of the IRS hiring 87,000 new armed agents willing to kill their fellow citizens in an effort to seize their property, many Americans are growing increasingly concerned about the direction the United States seems to be heading down.

“I thought, ‘We are crossing lines we’ve never crossed before in this country.’ It was stunning to me that they would raid a president’s home,” Paxton said. “I have a lot of concerns about what they’re doing. It’s becoming pretty scary when you start thinking about our law enforcement, our U.S. law enforcement, being similar to law enforcement in other countries.”

“I think there’s a legitimate reason to fear our own government at this point. They are turning into what we’ve read about in countries like Germany in the ‘30s. And what’s going on in Russia or China now … I don’t see much of a difference.”

“I’ve had this happen to people in Texas, where lines are cut, damage is done so that no one can see what they’re doing, because they don’t operate any more under the law. Americans should be extremely concerned because if we don’t find a way to stop the FBI and Department of Justice from doing this, they are going to continue to do this to freedom-loving Americans who they disagree with politically,” said Paxton.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/state/texas-attorney-general-sounds-off-on-weaponized-federal-agencies/