Author Topic: US, Mexican authorities stop truck smuggling 150 illegal migrants in dangerous heat  (Read 179 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 US, Mexican authorities stop truck smuggling 150 illegal migrants in dangerous heat
 Louis Casiano,Bill Melugin - Yesterday 5:18 PM

Mexican authorities prevented the smuggling of 150 migrants crammed into a large truck over the southern border amid dangerously temperatures in Texas, Fox News has learned.

talking about that, you know. He says. His policies are humane.  View on Watch
Law enforcement in Mexico were assisted by agents with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection's Del Rio Sector, which covers 245 miles along the Rio Grande and Lake Amistad along the border, when they stopped the truck.

All the migrants survived. Images of them in the 18-wheeler truck show many sitting in cramped spaces in the summer heat.

The attempt came weeks after 53 migrants were found dead inside an abandoned commercial truck in San Antonio, Texas. The dead included a 13-year-old and 14-year-old from Guatemala and two 16-year-olds from Mexico, authorities said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-mexican-authorities-stop-truck-smuggling-150-illegal-migrants-in-dangerous-heat/ar-AA10OFX0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=845ec41f1e594d7e831dece72eb51880
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 07:42:32 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson