Author Topic: Del Rio Sector Agents Recover 3 Deceased Bodies From Rio Grande  (Read 231 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Del Rio Sector Agents Recover 3 Deceased Bodies From Rio Grande
Release Date Thu, 08/18/2022 - 12:00

EAGLE PASS, Texas – Border Patrol agents assigned to the Del Rio Sector recovered the bodies of three deceased migrants within a four-hour span, Aug. 17.

Agents encountered a deceased male floating in the Rio Grande River south of the Eagle Pass Port of Entry at approximately 8:40 a.m. Two hours later, boat patrol agents discovered another deceased male floating in the Rio Grande River near the same area. At 12:20 p.m., agents encountered a third deceased male in the same area. The bodies were turned over to local authorities.

So far this fiscal year, from Oct. 1 through July 31, agents in the Del Rio Sector have encountered more than 200 deceased migrants.

To report suspicious activity, call the Del Rio Sector’s toll-free number at 1-866-511-8727.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/del-rio-sector-agents-recover-3-deceased-bodies-rio-grande
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 05:37:50 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Del Rio Sector Agents Recover 3 Deceased Bodies From Rio Grande
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 05:43:19 pm »
EAGLE PASS, Texas – Border Patrol agents assigned to the Del Rio Sector recovered the bodies of three deceased illegal migrants within a four-hour span, Aug. 17.

Fixed it.