Author Topic: WATCH: Texas National Guard finally shuts FLOODGATE for illegal migrants — then Biden's Border Patr  (Read 208 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 WATCH: Texas National Guard finally shuts FLOODGATE for illegal migrants — then Biden's Border Patrol shows up

'Unbelievable'
BLAZETV STAFF August 19, 2022   

Drone video footage posted on social media by Fox News' Bill Melugin captured the moment Border Patrol agents arrive on the scene after the Texas National Guard closed and locked a gate at a "major crossing area" for illegal migrants on the Texas-Mexico border.

"For the first time, we witnessed the TX National Guard close & lock a gate on private property at a major crossing area in Eagle Pass, denying entry to migrants who just crossed illegally & expected to be let in. Border Patrol then came w/ a key & let them in for processing," Melugin captioned the first of three videos.

Then the Border Patrol arrived, unlocked the gate, and held it open to let the group of illegal migrants in "for processing."

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/the-news-why-it-matters/texas-national-guard-border#toggle-
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 04:59:38 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Time for the lawsuits to fly.
The Republic is lost.