Author Topic: Democrats prepare to sell Biden as consequential president this fall  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats prepare to sell Biden as consequential president this fall
by Haisten Willis, White House Reporter
August 19, 2022 06:00 AM

Democrats are set to roll out a major spending campaign that will highlight the benefits of the recently signed Inflation Reduction Act while seeking to recast President Joe Biden as a consequential and effective leader.

Biden is spending much of August on vacation, but his Cabinet members have spread out across the country to sell voters on his suddenly moving agenda, seeking to avoid a Democratic wipeout in the midterm elections.

"Every single Democrat in the House and the Senate — every single one — voted for the Inflation Reduction Act, and every single Republican — every single one — voted against prescription drug negotiation," White House chief of staff Ron Klain told CNN Thursday. "[Republicans] voted against more incentives for clean energy, voted against a cap on what you spend out of pocket for your prescription drugs, voted against reducing health insurance premiums."

Klain's words are a preview of what voters are likely to hear from Democrats this fall on television ads and in their social media feeds.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/biden-consequential
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Democrats prepare to sell Biden as consequential president this fall
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 02:34:13 pm »
:facepalm2:

Reality will say otherwise.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 03:02:05 pm »
Klain is trying to save his job.  He's been a grossly terrible and incompetent White House Chief of Staff.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 03:04:24 pm »
If the American electorate is stupid enough keep the dims in power after 2022, considering the disaster of a resume' the past few years?

Is there really any hope left?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 04:48:06 pm »
Klain is trying to save his job.  He's been a grossly terrible and incompetent White House Chief of Staff.
So he's admitting he is going to be lying about their whole agenda to the American public.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 04:50:40 pm »
Klain has to lie about the Biden Agenda because the Biden Agenda is harmful to American national security, the economy, the cost of living, and the quality of life in America.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.