Author Topic: Ukraine 3  (Read 152314 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: Ukraine 3
« Reply #1650 on: January 17, 2023, 10:51:27 pm »
Putin is set to make 'important statement' about Ukraine war tomorrow according to Moscow-appointed official in Russian-held region

By CHRIS JEWERS FOR MAILONLINE
17 January 2023

Vladimir Putin is set to make an 'important statement' about his invasion, according to a Moscow-appointed official in a Russian-occupied region of Ukraine.

Vladimir Rogov, a member of the Administration Council of the Zaporizhzhia region, announced the Russian president would be delivering the speech on Wednesday.

The address will be part of events marking the 80th anniversary of when Russians broke the siege of Leningrad by the forces of Nazi Germany, when Soviet forces managed to open a narrow land corridor to the city on 18 January 1943.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11645039/Putin-set-make-important-statement-Ukraine-war-tomorrow.html

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #1651 on: January 18, 2023, 02:07:39 am »
Probably the long rumored second mobilization.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1652 on: January 18, 2023, 01:26:01 pm »
Putin says victory in Ukraine 'is assured' and claims Russia is trying to END war that has continued in Donbas since 2014... when HIS forces invaded

18 January 2023

Vladimir Putin has said Russia's victory in Ukraine 'is assured' and claimed he is trying to end the war that has continued in the Donbas, where Moscow-backed separatists have been battling Ukrainian forces since 2014.

In televised remarks to workers during a visit to a weapons factory in his home town of St. Petersburg, the Russian President told workers and reporters: 'Victory is assured, I have no doubt about it.'

He also claimed that Moscow's invasion was intended to stop a 'war' that has been raging in eastern Ukraine for many years.

He claimed Russia has long sought to negotiate a settlement to the conflict in Ukraine's eastern industrial heartland of Donbas.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11648933/Putin-says-victory-Ukraine-assured-claims-Russia-trying-END-war.html

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1653 on: January 18, 2023, 01:26:13 pm »
Putin says victory in Ukraine 'is assured' and claims Russia is trying to END war that has continued in Donbas since 2014... when HIS forces invaded

18 January 2023

Vladimir Putin has said Russia's victory in Ukraine 'is assured' and claimed he is trying to end the war that has continued in the Donbas, where Moscow-backed separatists have been battling Ukrainian forces since 2014.

In televised remarks to workers during a visit to a weapons factory in his home town of St. Petersburg, the Russian President told workers and reporters: 'Victory is assured, I have no doubt about it.'

He also claimed that Moscow's invasion was intended to stop a 'war' that has been raging in eastern Ukraine for many years.

He claimed Russia has long sought to negotiate a settlement to the conflict in Ukraine's eastern industrial heartland of Donbas.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11648933/Putin-says-victory-Ukraine-assured-claims-Russia-trying-END-war.html

:mauslaff:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1654 on: January 18, 2023, 01:28:08 pm »
Putin deploys air defense systems around Moscow amid fears of Ukrainian strikes on the capital

By MAILONLINE REPORTER
18 January 2023

Russia has deployed its lethal anti-aircraft systems around Moscow in a sign that Vladimir Putin is taking precautions against a potential strikes from Ukraine. Putin has now deployed Russia's fearsome S-400 defense missiles to two locations in the capital amid fears Kyiv could launch attacks on the city.

The S-400 'Triumf' air defense system is designed to destroy aircraft, cruise and ballistic missiles, including medium-range missiles. It can also be used against ground objectives. Its deployment to Moscow comes after two suspected Ukrainian drone strikes hit two air bases deep inside Russia in December, damaging two nuclear-capable bombers that were thought to be preparing for an attack on Ukraine.

One S-400 air defense system, which has a range of 248 miles, has been deployed in fields belonging to the Russian State Agricultural University in the northwest of Moscow. Another has been deployed to the Losiny Ostrov National Park near Sokolniki district in the northeast of the city. The S-400 is capable of shooting down up to 80 targets simultaneously and is said to be able to travel at a speed of more than 10,000mph.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/galleries/article-11648475/Putin-deploys-air-defense-systems-Moscow-amid-Ukraine-strike-fears.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1655 on: January 18, 2023, 04:26:37 pm »
Putin deploys air defense systems around Moscow amid fears of Ukrainian strikes on the capital

By MAILONLINE REPORTER
18 January 2023

Russia has deployed its lethal anti-aircraft systems around Moscow in a sign that Vladimir Putin is taking precautions against a potential strikes from Ukraine. Putin has now deployed Russia's fearsome S-400 defense missiles to two locations in the capital amid fears Kyiv could launch attacks on the city.

The S-400 'Triumf' air defense system is designed to destroy aircraft, cruise and ballistic missiles, including medium-range missiles. It can also be used against ground objectives. Its deployment to Moscow comes after two suspected Ukrainian drone strikes hit two air bases deep inside Russia in December, damaging two nuclear-capable bombers that were thought to be preparing for an attack on Ukraine.

One S-400 air defense system, which has a range of 248 miles, has been deployed in fields belonging to the Russian State Agricultural University in the northwest of Moscow. Another has been deployed to the Losiny Ostrov National Park near Sokolniki district in the northeast of the city. The S-400 is capable of shooting down up to 80 targets simultaneously and is said to be able to travel at a speed of more than 10,000mph.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/galleries/article-11648475/Putin-deploys-air-defense-systems-Moscow-amid-Ukraine-strike-fears.html

@Kamaji

So now Pooty Poot thinks Ukraine is going to treat fire with fire?

Gee,hooda thunk that another nation would fight back and reject the slavery of the Communists?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DB

« Reply #1656 on: January 18, 2023, 04:27:01 pm »
Will they end up shooting down one more of their own aircraft?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 04:37:10 pm by DB »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1657 on: January 18, 2023, 04:32:28 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1659 on: January 18, 2023, 04:37:32 pm »
Ukraine's interior ministry leadership killed in helicopter crash

James Waterhouse and Paul Kirby  |  2 hours ago

The three main figures in Ukraine's interior ministry have been killed in a helicopter crash beside a nursery in an eastern suburb of the capital Kyiv.

Interior Minister Denys Monastyrsky, 42, died alongside his first deputy minister and state secretary.

Fourteen people died when the helicopter came down in Brovary around 08:30 local time (06:30 GMT), including one child, authorities said.

There is no indication the crash was anything other than an accident.

But the SBU state security service said it was following several possible causes for the crash, which included sabotage as well as a technical malfunction or breach of flight rules.  .  .

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64315594
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1660 on: January 19, 2023, 10:33:41 pm »
'Tallinn Pledge' - nine countries promise 'unprecedented' aid package for Ukraine

6h ago  |  10:53

A group of nine countries pledged a raft of new military aid for Ukraine on Thursday ahead of a crunch meeting on arms for Kyiv scheduled to take place in Germany on Friday.

The aid from countries including Estonia, Latvia, the UK and Poland will include tens of stinger air defence systems, s-60 anti-aircraft guns, machine guns and training, according to a statement.

Signing up to what was dubbed the "Tallinn Pledge", the group said: "We condemn Russia's attacks designed to terrorise Ukraine's people, including intentional attacks against the civilian population and civilian infrastructure which may constitute war crimes.

"We reject Russia's ongoing violation of Ukraine's sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity, and its illegal claims to have annexed Ukrainian territory."  .  .

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-latest-putin-could-make-final-push-on-invasion-anniversary-as-belarus-president-warned-over-joining-war-12541713?postid=5260165#liveblog-body

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1661 on: January 19, 2023, 10:37:22 pm »
Ukraine condemns Lavrov's 'final solution' comments

5h ago  |  11:43

Ukraine has condemned Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov's statement comparing Russians with Jews killed by the Nazis and the West with Adolf Hitler.

Ukraine's Foreign Ministry's spokesman Oleh Nikolenko urged Israeli authorities and Jewish organisations to condemn Lavrov's words too.

According to Russian state news outlet TASS, Mr Lavrov said yesterday that the US had formed a coalition of European countries "for the final solution of 'the Russian question'" just as Hitler "wanted to solve 'the Jewish question'."  .  .  .

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-latest-putin-could-make-final-push-on-invasion-anniversary-as-belarus-president-warned-over-joining-war-12541713?postid=5260445#liveblog-body

I don't recall Ukrainian troops invading Russia to solve the Russian question.  But I do recall Russia doing that to Ukraine.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline starbuck_archer

• Russian Mole Supporting Ukraine
« Reply #1662 on: January 19, 2023, 11:03:36 pm »
Someone today was trying to convince me that the right wing headspace was anti-Ukraine.  I didn't agree, but I did see a lot of comments on the usual news sites (Breitbart, DW, etc...).

I will say this: I am glad that it seems the person trying to convince me was incorrect.  The left keeps claiming the right is crawling with Putin supporters, but none of my extensive circle of friends on the right supports Putin.  I will also add that more than half of the volunteers I worked with in Ukraine last year were generally conservative, and there were no "woke" people.  The one woke person that I encountered was working for another org, and they were kicked out in a week because they couldn't handle that most of the people volunteering voted for Trump, at least outside the medical field.

Russia is seriously trying to push a big information op to convince people that the right is "pro Putin."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1663 on: January 19, 2023, 11:34:36 pm »
Someone today was trying to convince me that the right wing headspace was anti-Ukraine.  I didn't agree, but I did see a lot of comments on the usual news sites (Breitbart, DW, etc...).

I will say this: I am glad that it seems the person trying to convince me was incorrect.  The left keeps claiming the right is crawling with Putin supporters, but none of my extensive circle of friends on the right supports Putin.  I will also add that more than half of the volunteers I worked with in Ukraine last year were generally conservative, and there were no "woke" people.  The one woke person that I encountered was working for another org, and they were kicked out in a week because they couldn't handle that most of the people volunteering voted for Trump, at least outside the medical field.

Russia is seriously trying to push a big information op to convince people that the right is "pro Putin."

: goopo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1664 on: January 20, 2023, 12:29:12 am »

@starbuck_archer

That sort of thing is the "prop" in the word "Propoganda".

Is there even ONE single day where there isn't some talking head on radio or tv whining about Trump and predicting doom and misery if he is allowed to run?

The mere FACT that the left hates and fears him THAT much is reason enough for me to support him.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1665 on: January 20, 2023, 01:33:18 am »
I believe that many opinions on Ukraine and Russia are driven by a belief (whether true or not) that Trump and Putin are best friends.  #AlwaysTrumpers tend to side with Russia, while ardent #NeverTrumpers tend to side against Russia.  And the Biden regime's (fake) support of Ukraine also factors in for more anti-Ukraine opinions.  I personally have been accused of being in bed with Biden because of my support for Ukraine.

I support Ukraine because they are the victim here, they are the underdog, and they want their country back.  I oppose Russia because they invaded their neighbor, they are bullies, they have committed war crimes, and they continue to push forward with zero moral authority.  My belief is not based on where Biden or Trump stand on this issue.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

« Reply #1666 on: January 20, 2023, 02:14:27 am »
I know a number of conservatives who believe Putin is the good guy. That he's just protecting his people from biolabs, NAZIs and the Great Reset. And nothing anyone says will change their mind. They are certain Putin will win this war. Some people just have to learn the hard way.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1667 on: January 20, 2023, 02:37:17 am »
I believe that many opinions on Ukraine and Russia are driven by a belief (whether true or not) that Trump and Putin are best friends. #AlwaysTrumpers tend to side with Russia, while ardent #NeverTrumpers tend to side against Russia.  And the Biden regime's (fake) support of Ukraine also factors in for more anti-Ukraine opinions.  I personally have been accused of being in bed with Biden because of my support for Ukraine.

@Hoodat

Have you lost your freaking mind?

Serious question.

I have made it no secret that I am an ardent supporter of Trump,maybe even one of the most vocal. I want you to find ONE post of mine supporting the Neo-Soviet invasion of Ukraine and/or support for Putin.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1668 on: January 20, 2023, 02:39:39 am »
You're a refreshing exception, @sneakypete .  I have never mistook you for a Putin lover.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1669 on: January 20, 2023, 02:40:22 am »
I know a number of conservatives who believe Putin is the good guy. That he's just protecting his people from biolabs, NAZIs and the Great Reset. And nothing anyone says will change their mind. They are certain Putin will win this war. Some people just have to learn the hard way.

@DB

In that case,you must think conservatives are neo-Soviets.

I personally do not know of a single ONE that supports the neo-Soviets.

I am beginning to think that the word "conservative" means something different to some folks here than it does to me.

Do  you and your friends support RINO's?

Online DB

« Reply #1670 on: January 20, 2023, 03:09:37 am »
@DB

In that case,you must think conservatives are neo-Soviets.

I personally do not know of a single ONE that supports the neo-Soviets.

I am beginning to think that the word "conservative" means something different to some folks here than it does to me.

Do  you and your friends support RINO's?

The ones I know are big Trump supporters.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1671 on: January 20, 2023, 03:26:58 am »
The ones I know are big Trump supporters.

@DB
And,of course the media tells you that Trump is evil in every way on every day,so you  believe it.

MUCH betta to have another Bush in the WH,huh?

Online DB

« Reply #1672 on: January 20, 2023, 03:30:20 am »
@DB
And,of course the media tells you that Trump is evil in every way on every day,so you  believe it.

MUCH betta to have another Bush in the WH,huh?

Why are you attacking me?

Just more strawman arguments.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1673 on: January 20, 2023, 04:32:21 am »
Why are you attacking me?

@DB

Because you are more full of Bush than a Christmas Goose.

Online DB

« Reply #1674 on: January 20, 2023, 04:35:26 am »
@DB

Because you are more full of Bush than a Christmas Goose.

What I said was the truth. Period.