Author Topic: Ukraine 3  (Read 152290 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Ukraine 3
« Reply #1550 on: January 05, 2023, 10:48:15 pm »
I stand corrected @sneakypete"Sold."

@Cyber Liberty

I made a mistake and did not include the word "NOT" in the post above. I just went back and fixed that.

Thank you  for taking my meaning instead of what I actually wrote.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1551 on: January 06, 2023, 04:27:59 pm »
Ukraine accuses Russia of breaking their own ceasefire and a 'primitive and cynical deception' after Putin called for '36-hour truce'

By CHRISTIAN OLIVER and CHRIS JEWERS FOR MAILONLINE and AP
6 January 2023

Ukraine has accused Russia of breaking its own ceasefire and of a 'primitive and cynical deception' after Vladimir Putin called for a '36-hour truce' from today.

The ceasefire - proposed by the Russian despot on Thursday to run from from 12pm, January 6 to midnight on January 8 - was rejected by Ukraine as a Moscow sham, with analysts suggesting it was an attempt to allow Russian forces to regroup.

Just hours after the 36-hour truce was supposed to begin, rockets slammed into a residential building in the Ukrainian city of Kramatorsk close to Bakhmut and on the eastern frontline, damaging 14 homes but with no casualties, the mayor said.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11606249/Putins-uncertain-truce-begins-Kyiv-dismissing-ploy.html

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1552 on: January 06, 2023, 04:31:32 pm »
Former PM of oil-rich Russian region and friend of Putin's closest ally is run over and killed while crossing the street

By WILL STEWART FOR MAIL ONLINE
6 January 2023

The former prime minister of an oil-rich Russian region has died after he was rammed by a car while crossing a street.

Magomed Abdulayev, 61, close to ex-Russian president Dmitry Medvedev, was hospitalised but died from severe injuries in Makhachkala city on the Caspian Sea.

Ukraine immediately suggested this was the latest in a succession of Russian deaths in the past year dominated by Vladimir Putin's war.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11606393/Former-PM-Russian-region-friend-Putins-closest-ally-killed-crossing-street.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1553 on: January 06, 2023, 10:38:55 pm »
Former PM of oil-rich Russian region and friend of Putin's closest ally is run over and killed while crossing the street

By WILL STEWART FOR MAIL ONLINE
6 January 2023

The former prime minister of an oil-rich Russian region has died after he was rammed by a car while crossing a street.

Magomed Abdulayev, 61, close to ex-Russian president Dmitry Medvedev, was hospitalised but died from severe injuries in Makhachkala city on the Caspian Sea.

Ukraine immediately suggested this was the latest in a succession of Russian deaths in the past year dominated by Vladimir Putin's war.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11606393/Former-PM-Russian-region-friend-Putins-closest-ally-killed-crossing-street.html

@Kamaji

My heart goes out to the family of that man,who suddenly seemed to just disappear into thin air.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #1554 on: January 07, 2023, 05:24:10 pm »
Putin tells Ukraine he is ready for peace talks - but only if Kyiv accepts 'new territorial realities'

By CHRIS JEWERS FOR MAILONLINE and AFP
5 January 2023

Vladimir Putin told Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan he was open to dialogue with Ukraine, but only if Kyiv accepts 'new territorial realities'.

Russian troops occupy large swathes of eastern and southern Ukraine. The Kremlin claims it has annexed the Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson regions despite not controlling them in their entirety.

The Kremlin said on Thursday that Putin told Erdogan peace talks are possible, but only if Ukraine accepts that territories occupied by Moscow as Russian.

'Putin again confirmed Russia's openness to serious dialogue on the condition of Kyiv authorities fulfilling the well-known and repeatedly voiced requirements of taking into account the new territorial realities,' the Kremlin said in a statement.

Erdogan had called for peace talks in the phone call with Putin, his office said earlier.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11602315/Putin-tells-Ukraine-ready-peace-talks-Kyiv-accepts-territorial-realities.html
Russia is claiming to have annexed land it never controlled, based on sham referendums that necessarily excluded everyone living in areas that were not under their control.

And yet Putin talks about the need for Ukraine to recognize "territorial realities".
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 07:36:12 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1555 on: January 07, 2023, 07:51:42 pm »
Russia is claiming to have annexed land it never controlled, based on sham referendums that necessarily excluded everyone living in areas that were no under their control.

And yet Putin talks about the need for Ukraine to recognize "territorial realities".

@Maj. Bill Martin

Pooty Poot needs to realize he has already lost that war,and unless our elected idiots stop sending Ukraine weapons and supplies,is doomed to formally lose it. Which would,of course,mean he would lose his position in Moscow.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1556 on: January 07, 2023, 08:13:38 pm »
What is the over/under for the number of days it takes for the first M-2 to show up in Ukraine?  Biden has announced this twice already.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1557 on: January 07, 2023, 11:05:57 pm »
What is the over/under for the number of days it takes for the first M-2 to show up in Ukraine?  Biden has announced this twice already.

That would be the day the nukes go flying.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1558 on: January 08, 2023, 04:36:57 am »
Ultimate Tank T-34 unlocked from memorials. either RU are taking them home, to "save it from UA" or they are going to use them in war. both ways it's so unnecessary and stupid
T-34s from 1940 heading for the front.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1559 on: January 08, 2023, 06:10:44 am »
Ultimate Tank T-34 unlocked from memorials. either RU are taking them home, to "save it from UA" or they are going to use them in war. both ways it's so unnecessary and stupid
T-34s from 1940 heading for the front.

No way.  Is that real?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1560 on: January 08, 2023, 06:18:18 am »
The Soviets stopped manufacturing 85-mm anti-tank guns in 1957, so I can't imagine how 60+ year old anti-tank shells are going to perform on the battlefield.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1561 on: January 08, 2023, 10:23:14 am »
No way.  Is that real?

@Hoodat

It is a HISTORIC photo,not one of current events.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1562 on: January 08, 2023, 11:43:22 am »
Yes. Historic. You are correct.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1563 on: January 08, 2023, 02:36:51 pm »
New Western firepower outgunning Putin: How Russian raw recruits are losing to Ukraine's modern tech - and Kyiv could 'win the war this year' if Moscow doesn't 'get its act together'

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11611463/New-Western-firepower-outgunning-Putin-Russian-raw-recruits-losing-Ukraines-modern-tech.html

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1564 on: January 08, 2023, 02:41:34 pm »
British intelligence could have been leaked to Russia by German 'double agent', espionage expert says

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11611391/British-intelligence-leaked-Russia-German-double-agent-expert-says.html

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1565 on: January 08, 2023, 04:52:14 pm »
British intelligence could have been leaked to Russia by German 'double agent', espionage expert says

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11611391/British-intelligence-leaked-Russia-German-double-agent-expert-says.html

I guess the plot line of next season of Jack Ryan has been established.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1566 on: January 09, 2023, 03:19:59 pm »
Russia bombs Ukrainian village market killing two women and injuring seven including 10-year-old girl as rescuers pull victims from rubble

By DAVID AVERRE FOR MAILONLINE
9 January 2023

A shocking Russian missile attack on a village market in eastern Ukraine this morning left two women dead and several others injured, including a 10-year-old girl.

Harrowing footage from the scene of the strike in Shevchenkove, 50 miles southeast of the regional capital Kharkiv, showed a square littered with debris as rescue workers hurriedly picked their way through the ruins in search of survivors.

One blood-covered woman was seen lying prone amid the rubble waiting for help, with rescuers having placed a dirt-covered cushion under her head as they tended to more serious cases.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11614379/Russia-bombs-Ukrainian-village-market-killing-two-women-injuring-seven-including-10-year-old.html

Online Kamaji

« Reply #1567 on: January 09, 2023, 03:21:58 pm »
Moscow launches 'retaliatory strike' which it claims 'killed 600 Ukrainian servicemen' after 89 Russian troops were wiped out in a New Year's attack

By MAILONLINE REPORTER
8 January 2023

Russia claims to have killed 600 Ukrainian troops in a deadly 'retaliatory strike' in the eastern city of Kramatorsk today. Moscow conducted the missile strikes to avenge the deaths of 89 Russian troops killed in Makiivka on January 1. Following the New Year's Day attack, Russia 's defense ministry made a rare admission and confirmed dozens soldiers died in the fiery blast. Today the ministry claimed that a 'retaliatory strike' killed 'more than 600 Ukrainian servicemen' stationed in two buildings in Kramatorsk used as barracks. Ukraine's armed forces rejected the claim.

'This information is as true as the data that they have destroyed all of our HIMARS,' Sergiy Cherevaty, spokesman for the Eastern group of the Ukrainian armed forces, told the Suspilne media outlet, referring to US-supplied rocket systems. He said Russia could not deliver high-precision strikes. AFP could not independently verify the report. On Saturday, AFP journalists in Kramatorsk, which is located in the eastern region of Donetsk, heard at least four explosions before midnight.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/galleries/article-11612477/Moscow-claims-killed-600-Ukrainian-soldiers-retaliatory-strike.html

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1568 on: January 09, 2023, 03:29:02 pm »
Here's one of the two buildings that Russia claims to have destroyed.  Looks like their aim was a bit off.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1569 on: January 10, 2023, 12:52:05 am »
Sorry for not responding earlier -- I was out of town for the holiday.

I think it is a very clear, very bright line as to whether or not you have troops pulling triggers or not, and that certainly isn't either proven or obvious.

This is our war against Russia using, for now, Ukrainian blood @Maj. Bill Martin   We've been orchestrating it for years.

"After the 2016 election, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and Amy Klobuchar went to Ukraine and declared that Russia attacked the USA by hacking the election.  The election wasn’t hacked but they didn’t care.". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1612514459028791297

« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 12:55:50 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1570 on: January 10, 2023, 01:50:02 am »
This is our war against Russia using, for now, Ukrainian blood @Maj. Bill Martin   We've been orchestrating it for years.

You've been repeating this same claim for almost a year now.  But I have yet to see a single piece of evidence supporting that claim.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #1571 on: January 10, 2023, 02:19:10 am »

In which year, and on what date, do you believe we began orchestrating an actual war against Russia?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1572 on: January 10, 2023, 02:29:09 am »
In which year, and on what date, do you believe we began orchestrating an actual war against Russia?

It was McCain's visit in 2017 that caused Russia to invade Ukraine in 2014.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1573 on: January 10, 2023, 02:42:55 am »

I have posted timelines ad nauseam on these threads @Maj. Bill Martin. It's all there.

But, let me ask you something you've not answered:. What's your proof that the United States has not interfered in Ukrainen affairs for the past ten plus years, poking the Bear across the Ukrainian border for the very thinly disguised proxy war with Russia we are now fighting?

PS:  If you have an interest in "talking" with me about this, please ping me to your reply.

Otherwise, carry on.

Thanks.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1574 on: January 10, 2023, 03:18:14 am »
I have posted timelines ad nauseam on these threads @Maj. Bill Martin. It's all there.

Timelines without causal correlation to events that have occurred.  Timelines that completely omit the 2014 invasion of Crimea, Luhansk, and Donetsk.

But, let me ask you something you've not answered:. What's your proof that the United States has not interfered in Ukrainen affa

See logical fallacies - burden of proof.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-