Author Topic: Ukraine 3  (Read 152226 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Ukraine 3
« Reply #1175 on: November 21, 2022, 04:10:40 pm »
Official Ukrainian Losses
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1176 on: November 21, 2022, 04:23:19 pm »
Official Ukrainian Losses

Don't tell me they lost Rocket Raccoon!!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1177 on: November 21, 2022, 05:18:19 pm »

Don't tell me they lost Rocket Raccoon!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHntEfzBp9o

Caught On Camera: Retreating Russian Soldiers Steal Raccoon And Llama From Zoo In Ukraine's Kherson

World News
Edited by Ritu Singh
Updated: November 15, 2022 3:21 pm IST

Russian soldiers retreating from Ukraine's Kherson were caught on camera stealing animals from a local zoo during their withdrawal from the area. Seven raccoons, two female wolves, peacocks, a llama and a donkey from Kherson Zoo were among the animals stolen, a report in The Washington Post said.

(more)
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/caught-on-camera-retreating-russian-soldiers-steal-raccoon-and-llama-from-zoo-in-ukraines-kherson-3521959
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1178 on: November 21, 2022, 05:23:24 pm »

Caught On Camera: Retreating Russian Soldiers Steal Raccoon And Llama From Zoo In Ukraine's Kherson

World News
Edited by Ritu Singh

Russian soldiers retreating from Ukraine's Kherson were caught on camera stealing animals from a local zoo during their withdrawal from the area. Seven raccoons, two female wolves, peacocks, a llama and a donkey from Kherson Zoo were among the animals stolen, a report in The Washington Post said.

(more)
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/caught-on-camera-retreating-russian-soldiers-steal-raccoon-and-llama-from-zoo-in-ukraines-kherson-3521959

Seriously?  The Orcs must've been hungry.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #1179 on: November 21, 2022, 08:39:36 pm »
Kremlin now says Zelenskyy can stay in power in Ukraine

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/nov/21/kremlin-now-says-zelenskyy-can-stay-power-ukraine/?cx_testId=18&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=5&cx_experienceId=EX8EVP8I1R8R&utm_source=piano&utm_medium=side-rail&utm_campaign=5_item_Pos_5#cxrecs_s

Russia is apparently walking back its earlier goals to overthrow Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s government in its faltering invasion.

On Monday, a Kremlin spokesman said the “special operation” in Ukraine ordered by Russian President Vladimir Putin is not focused on regime change in Kyiv.

“No, the president has spoken about this already,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters, according to TASS, the official Russian news agency.

In February, Mr. Putin called on the Ukrainian military to oust Mr. Zelenskyy.

Excerpt.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1181 on: November 22, 2022, 01:48:36 pm »
Seriously?  The Orcs must've been hungry.

For the Llama, maybe.  But there's no way I'd eat raccoon.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1182 on: November 22, 2022, 01:52:06 pm »

@Hoodat

Maybe that's because you're not an Orc?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1183 on: November 22, 2022, 02:53:34 pm »

A couple of weeks ago, on my online Poker site, i saw a user named something like PETARULES95.

In the chat section, I started a discussion of how to cook Koala, including cooking temps, sauces, and even wine selection.

Bitch went ballistic.  Was going to turn me into the United Nations, Interpol, and her PETA managment  :silly: :silly: :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1184 on: November 22, 2022, 03:13:03 pm »
A couple of weeks ago, on my online Poker site, i saw a user named something like PETARULES95.

In the chat section, I started a discussion of how to cook Koala, including cooking temps, sauces, and even wine selection.

Bitch went ballistic.  Was going to turn me into the United Nations, Interpol, and her PETA managment  :silly: :silly: :silly:

:mauslaff:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1185 on: November 22, 2022, 05:08:48 pm »
PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1186 on: November 22, 2022, 06:37:26 pm »

Yeah, it's amazing. I just saw an exchange on Fecebook where someone was whining because a deer hunter took down a cougar while looking to fill his deer tag. (The whiner caught hell on the board). Cougar are a shoot-on-sight critter here.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #1187 on: November 22, 2022, 07:37:00 pm »
Yeah, it's amazing. I just saw an exchange on Fecebook where someone was whining because a deer hunter took down a cougar while looking to fill his deer tag. (The whiner caught hell on the board). Cougar are a shoot-on-sight critter here.

Yep...

Funniest part was when I told the lady that before she turned me into Interpol and the United Nations, to at least let me finish eating the evidence first. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online berdie

« Reply #1188 on: November 22, 2022, 08:46:13 pm »

World News
Edited by Ritu Singh

(more)

I don't know much about cooking/eating racoon. Probably because I would never have the nerve to catch/hold one like that.
Sounds like rumors are true. The Russians are really low on ammo.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1189 on: November 22, 2022, 10:15:59 pm »

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #1190 on: November 22, 2022, 11:07:10 pm »
You noticed that too, eh?  Kherson is no longer being mentioned in Russian state media and milblog postings...like it never happened!
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #1191 on: November 23, 2022, 12:57:08 pm »
Russia has 'very nearly exhausted' its supply of Iranian drones used to attack Ukraine's energy facilities

By CHRIS JEWERS FOR MAILONLINE
23 November 2022

Russia has 'very nearly exhausted' its supply of Iranian-built drones that it has been using to wreak terror on Ukraine, according to Britain's Ministry of Defence.

Since October 10, Russia has launched six massive aerial attacks against Ukraine's power grid and other infrastructure, and has used the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) to overwhelm Ukraine's air defences and strike deep into Kyiv's territory.

Analysts believe Moscow has been using the drones to compensate for a shortage of cruise missiles, having conducted thousands of strikes across Ukraine since Vladimir Putin launched his brutal invasion of the country on February 24.

But now, after carrying out hundreds of attacks with the Iranian-made Shahed-136 'suicide' drones, Britain's MoD has said Russia's UAV supply is also running low.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11461137/Russia-nearly-exhausted-supply-Iranian-drones-MoD-says.html

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #1192 on: November 23, 2022, 01:07:37 pm »
Looks like the Ukrainian are across the Dnieper River and cleaning out the Kinburn peninsula.

After retaking Kherson City, Ukraine’s forces battle Russia’s on a strategic peninsula.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/11/23/world/russia-ukraine-war-news/after-retaking-kherson-city-ukraines-forces-take-on-russias-on-a-strategic-black-sea-peninsula?smid=url-share

After forcing Russian troops to retreat from the city of Kherson two weeks ago, Ukrainian special forces are now battling the Russians on the islands and in marshes to the southwest, trying to push them out of a strategically vital peninsula at the mouth of the Dnipro River where it meets the Black Sea.

The fighting is focused on the Kinburn Spit, on the east bank of the Dnipro River, the Ukrainian authorities said on Tuesday. For tourists who have visited the sliver of land, the spit is a place of rare natural beauty, but it could also prove pivotal to the next phase of the country’s war against Moscow.

Russia took control of the peninsula in June in one of its last notable advances in the south before it was forced onto the defensive by a sustained Ukrainian counteroffensive. Two weeks ago, the Kremlin ordered a retreat from the city of Kherson, on the west bank of the Dnipro, but military experts said it would fight tenaciously to keep control of Kinburn.

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #1193 on: November 23, 2022, 05:07:20 pm »
Ukraine Situation Report: Battle For Kinburn Spit Underway

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/ukraine-situation-report-battle-for-kinburn-spit-underway

Ukrainian forces have recaptured much of the southern part of the country up to the Dnipro River and now a battle is underway to dislodge Russian troops from their last stronghold in Mykolaiv Oblast.

Ukrainian troops are now fighting to liberate the Kinburn Spit, the tip of the narrow Kinburn Peninsula jutting into the Black Sea. It’s a strategic chokepoint for both the Dnipro and South Bug rivers, controlling access to the key ports of Kherson City and Mykolaiv respectively.

Excerpt.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1194 on: November 23, 2022, 08:15:11 pm »
Russians HAVE to be the most pig-headed people in the world,or they would have already sent Putin off to take a dirt nap.

Russia is so weak and so poor now that every day I wake up and DON'T read that China has invaded Russia in the east is a bit of a surprise.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #1195 on: November 23, 2022, 08:18:50 pm »
Russians HAVE to be the most pig-headed people in the world,or they would have already sent Putin off to take a dirt nap.

QFT. They also put up with people like Stalin for a while too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1196 on: November 23, 2022, 08:24:54 pm »
QFT. They also put up with people like Stalin for a while too.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Stalin is understandable in the historical context. The typical Russia had no access to non-Party news back then. Today everybody in Russia has access to the web that wants it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1197 on: November 23, 2022, 08:42:15 pm »
     Nov 23, 2022
BREAKING: Biden to send Ukraine ANOTHER $400 million in weapons from US stockpile
200 generators, ammunition for both air defense and artillery systems, 150 heavy machine guns with thermal sights to shoot drones, 10,000 120mm mortar rounds, and 20 million rounds of small arms ammunition, among other items, are being sent, the Pentagon said on Tuesday.
Roberto Wakerell-Cruz
The Biden administration will send another $400 million in weapons to Ukraine, pulling gear from its own stockpiles to support the fight against Russia. The move will help get gear to Kyiv as fast as possible as Russian forces continue to attack Ukrainian energy sources before winter sets in.

The US has committed over $19 billion in weapons and aid to Ukraine since the attack by Russia on February 24. The aid package will be done via presidential drawdown authority, allowing the Pentagon to use its own stockpile of weapons to ship to Ukraine, reports AP.

200 generators, ammunition for both air defense and artillery systems, 150 heavy machine guns with thermal sights to shoot drones, 10,000 120mm mortar rounds, and 20 million rounds of small arms ammunition, among other items, are being sent, the Pentagon reportedly said on Tuesday. ...
The Post Millennial
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1198 on: November 23, 2022, 10:00:04 pm »
Blackouts across Ukraine amid wave of Russian strikes

49 minutes ago

Ukraine and neighbouring Moldova have faced widespread blackouts after the latest wave of Russian strikes.

At least six civilians in Ukraine were killed in the barrage, and officials were forced to shut down three nuclear reactors due to power outages.

Moldova was not directly hit but half the country lost power.

With winter setting in, Moscow has stepped up strikes on Ukraine's energy infrastructure. Half of the country's power grid needs repair.

On Wednesday, an air-raid alert was issued across Ukraine, followed by reports of explosions in a number of locations - including in the capital Kyiv and in the Western city Lviv.

In the southern Zaporizhzhia region, a newborn baby was killed when a missile hit a maternity unit, emergency services said.

General Valeriy Zaluzhniy - the commander of Ukraine's armed forces - said 67 cruise missiles were launched by Moscow, with air defences successfully intercepting 51 projectiles.

But the attack has caused significant damage to infrastructure across the country.  .  .

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63729427

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1199 on: November 23, 2022, 11:17:22 pm »
     Nov 23, 2022
BREAKING: Biden to send Ukraine ANOTHER $400 million in weapons from US stockpile
200 generators, ammunition for both air defense and artillery systems, 150 heavy machine guns with thermal sights to shoot drones, 10,000 120mm mortar rounds, and 20 million rounds of small arms ammunition, among other items, are being sent, the Pentagon said on Tuesday.
Roberto Wakerell-CruzThe Post Millennial

Meanwhile he issues ANOTHER demand to take OUR AR-15s because of Idaho.   9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: