Author Topic: Ukraine 3  (Read 152387 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Ukraine 3
« Reply #450 on: October 08, 2022, 08:54:52 pm »
It's irrevelant to you because you are "all in" for Zellinski.

Again, show me anything I have posted that indicates I am "all in" for Zelenskiy.  I am sick of you repeatedly lying about my position.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #451 on: October 08, 2022, 09:38:49 pm »
This is not folding.  It's common sense military strategy.  Beat Putin back to the border and end this thing without filling the sky with mushroom clouds.

Guess you didn't get the memo that the corrupt ukranian leader is getting cocky and wants to take this war back across the border.

That and a nuclear war okay with you?
Corner? What corner? He invaded Crimea, he invaded Ukraine.
The only "corner" is to go back to Russia, and leave Ukraine and Crimea.

The bridge is the main transport route from Russia to the Crimea and to Ukraine. It is a desirable infrastructure target because it is essential to movements of troops and materiel.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #452 on: October 08, 2022, 09:42:37 pm »
(1) Losing the War?
(2) Unpopularity at home with war and protests?
(3) Already significant meglomaniac tendencies?
(4) Fairly credible evidence of terminal or debilitating illness?
(5) 30+ years of pent up anger and resentment for fall of USSR?
(6) Basically being forced into the corner like an angry badger?

Tell me again how my premise is false?  I hope Putin gets tossed out of Ukraine, but based on what I am hearing fron Uke leadership the past few days?  Thses turds are sending veiled threats that they want to take their war road show all the way to Moscow.

It's madness that might trigger World War 3.  You okay with that?
Some of that is bravado aimed at energizing the troops and citizenry.

In case you hadn't noticed, it isn't the right time of year to start chasing the Russians to Moscow. Zelenskyy and the Ukrainians KNOW this.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #453 on: October 08, 2022, 09:48:23 pm »
Bullshit.

Showing your neocon stripes Pete?  You got buddies and allies with Turtle and Biden.

@catfish1957

YIKES!

You have outed me!

Oh,woe is me!

This means no more party invitations from the Turtle and the Retard.

You FIEND!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #454 on: October 08, 2022, 09:54:25 pm »

Me, I am incensed my tax dollars are going over there for his graft and benefit.  Those funds would be better suited stopping fentanyl from entering the country.  Or even better, not spent at all, and slowing the pace of inflation due to governmental runaway spending.
You speak of the graft and benefit our tax dollars may be providing, and I, too am incensed about that part.

Unfortunately, the same people who are pocketing the likely lion's share of that graft and benefit using Ukraine aid as an excuse are just as likely to be pocketing a fortune from the open borders, human trafficking, and fentanyl trade, either at the Chinese supply end, the Cartel level, or some level more regional, if not all three.

Frankly, I do not trust the Organized Crime syndicate that is masquerading as the legitimate government of these United States any more, and perhaps even less, than the Government of the Ukraine, who at least have something to lose if some of that support does not get to the front lines to fight the Russians.

Russia started it, they invaded, and Ukraine is trying to evict them.
Russia can pack up and leave any time.
That includes the Crimea.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #455 on: October 08, 2022, 09:54:54 pm »
You're wrong.

Ukraine did not invade anyone. The Ukrainian people have suffered numerous atrocities at the hands of the invaders. The Ukrainians have not asked for anyone to fight for them. They have asked for the tools/weapons to fight the invaders. The Ukrainians are the good guys!

I hate to see money tossed around like nothing, but I do support money going for weapons and of course weapons being transferred to the Ukrainians. I want to see the good guys push the evil invaders out of their country.

@bilo

Paying illegal aliens to move to America is "throwing our money away". Paying someone else to rid the world of "The Return of the Soviet Union" is money well spent because for one thing,not a single American soldier will die because of it.

Not that I am happy about the Ukranians and the typical Russians dying,either. I am not,but it seems like this is the only way to remove that madman from the seat of power in the new version of the USSR. If he isn't removed,he is likely to start another World War.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #456 on: October 08, 2022, 09:59:59 pm »

Me, I am incensed my tax dollars are going over there for his graft and benefit.  Those funds would be better suited stopping fentanyl from entering the country.  Or even better, not spent at all, and slowing the pace of inflation due to governmental runaway spending.

@catfish1957

Please splain to pore  ol bubba me how NOT funding the overthrow on the USSR-Part 2 without involving American forces is NOT a good way to spend money?

Maybe you think it would be cheaper to send US Combat troops to Europe  in a few years to try to help prevent The USSR,Part-2 from occupying all of Europe and turning it into a Soviet police state makes more sense?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #457 on: October 08, 2022, 10:18:18 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #459 on: October 08, 2022, 11:22:51 pm »
That must have been quite a "truck bomb" to knock down the bridge span AND set a train on fire a good distance away:

Actually, the damage to the train bridge may be more significant, due to the heat.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #460 on: October 08, 2022, 11:24:25 pm »
You're wrong.

Ukraine did not invade anyone. The Ukrainian people have suffered numerous atrocities at the hands of the invaders. The Ukrainians have not asked for anyone to fight for them. They have asked for the tools/weapons to fight the invaders. The Ukrainians are the good guys!

I hate to see money tossed around like nothing, but I do support money going for weapons and of course weapons being transferred to the Ukrainians. I want to see the good guys push the evil invaders out of their country.

I'll wager that damned little of the billions we've donated to Ukraine actually found its way to defense uses Bilo but you can delude yourself if you wish.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #461 on: October 08, 2022, 11:32:35 pm »
You speak of the graft and benefit our tax dollars may be providing, and I, too am incensed about that part.

Unfortunately, the same people who are pocketing the likely lion's share of that graft and benefit using Ukraine aid as an excuse are just as likely to be pocketing a fortune from the open borders, human trafficking, and fentanyl trade, either at the Chinese supply end, the Cartel level, or some level more regional, if not all three.

Frankly, I do not trust the Organized Crime syndicate that is masquerading as the legitimate government of these United States any more, and perhaps even less, than the Government of the Ukraine, who at least have something to lose if some of that support does not get to the front lines to fight the Russians.

Russia started it, they invaded, and Ukraine is trying to evict them.
Russia can pack up and leave any time.
That includes the Crimea.

:yowsa: Every word true!  Well said @Smokin Joe

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #462 on: October 08, 2022, 11:35:33 pm »
Here's a security camera view of the bridge explosion.
https://rumble.com/v1n2s4y-cctv-footage-of-the-the-kerch-bridge-explosion.html

Watch the beginning carefully, and be prepared to stop the action.
You can see the truck enter from the right, then it disappears in the flash.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #463 on: October 08, 2022, 11:38:51 pm »
I'll wager that damned little of the billions we've donated to Ukraine actually found its way to defense uses Bilo but you can delude yourself if you wish.

@Bigun

You say that just like the money wouldn't have been pissed away and pocketed by OUR elected officials.

NOTHING in the US is going to change for the better as long as the DNC controls our government.

Even if/when we start electing Americans to govern us again instead of globalists,we will have to  keep a close eye on those bastards too.

As a wise man once noted,"Power corrupts,and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #464 on: October 09, 2022, 12:03:58 am »
Unfortunately, the same people who are pocketing the likely lion's share of that graft and benefit using Ukraine aid as an excuse .  .  .

It should be noted that these same people have a vested interest in prolonging this war as long as possible by giving Ukraine enough weapons to keep it close while at the same time denying Ukraine the weaponry needed to end it quickly.  Just saying.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #465 on: October 09, 2022, 12:05:31 am »

Thanks for posting, @Fishrrman

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #466 on: October 09, 2022, 12:11:38 am »
@Bigun

You say that just like the money wouldn't have been pissed away and pocketed by OUR elected officials.

NOTHING in the US is going to change for the better as long as the DNC controls our government.

Even if/when we start electing Americans to govern us again instead of globalists,we will have to  keep a close eye on those bastards too.

As a wise man once noted,"Power corrupts,and absolute power corrupts absolutely."

What I'm saying is that MOST of that money has been pissed away and pocketed by OUR elected officials after it has been laundered through the Ukraine! @sneakypete
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 12:14:03 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #467 on: October 09, 2022, 12:13:19 am »
It should be noted that these same people have a vested interest in prolonging this war as long as possible by giving Ukraine enough weapons to keep it close while at the same time denying Ukraine the weaponry needed to end it quickly.  Just saying.

Of course! Why would those people want to cut that pipeline?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #468 on: October 09, 2022, 12:15:42 am »
@Hoodat

I think I am in love.

I gotta admit I was a little aroused after watching it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #469 on: October 09, 2022, 12:29:10 am »

Someone 'believed' enough to be driving that truck, or they were ignorant of the load...

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #470 on: October 09, 2022, 12:33:30 am »
Someone 'believed' enough to be driving that truck...

If that were the case, then they would have slowed down or even stopped to set it off at the most strategic spot.  At least in the middle of the road to take out both halves.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #471 on: October 09, 2022, 12:41:46 am »
If that were the case, then they would have slowed down or even stopped to set it off at the most strategic spot.  At least in the middle of the road to take out both halves.
They did set it off next to a train full of tank cars going the other way on the railroad bridge, and apparently in a place which would flex the span enough to make it come off the pylons. For what they had on board the truck, that may well have been the ideal position.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #472 on: October 09, 2022, 01:25:26 am »
"first train passes the attack zone"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/GeromanAT/status/1578787131392393222

« Reply #473 on: October 09, 2022, 01:35:44 am »
Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast

Head of Crimea Aksyonov says that the undamaged part of the Crimean bridge is now open to cars and busses. All vehicles are being inspected at checkpoints

9:48 AM · Oct 8, 2022  ·Twitter Web App

(Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/mfa_russia/status/1578784788659544072

« Reply #474 on: October 09, 2022, 01:38:43 am »
Revisit the video testimony from the impechment hearings in the House and give me a total of the number of questions on Trump's change in policy toward Ukraine ---- at least until you lose count.  The testimony is chilling in light of the war we finally got to start.

David Reaboi, Late Republic Nonsense
@davereaboi

The really great thing about America is, immigrants can come here; run foreign policy for America as it relates to their home country; and dream of nothing more than crushing their home country’s adversaries. Nice country!

Alexander S. Vindman
@AVindman
·8h

I’ve been dreaming of this moment.

4:43 PM · Oct 8, 2022  Twitter for iPhone