Author Topic: Ukraine 3  (Read 152246 times)

Offline bilo

Re: Ukraine 3
« Reply #425 on: October 08, 2022, 05:44:51 pm »
Nonsense.  If anyone needs to be told this, it's Vladimir Putin.  It is absolutely imperative for the Ukraine military position to have this bridge destroyed.  Clearly, Ukraine has figured out a way to do this without long range US weaponry.

Pretty darn impressive how the Ukrainians did this!

It had to be some type of special ops, they don't have missiles that can reach the bridge and the Russians are guarding that bridge pretty closely.

FWIW, Russia can end the war right now. All they need to do is pull back to the borders that were agreed to when Ukraine gave them all the nuclear missiles in their territory  when the USSR collapsed.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #426 on: October 08, 2022, 05:44:55 pm »
(1) Losing the War?
(2) Unpopularity at home with war and protests?
(3) Already significant meglomaniac tendencies?
(4) Fairly credible evidence of terminal or debilitating illness?
(5) 30+ years of pent up anger and resentment for fall of USSR?
(6) Basically being forced into the corner like an angry badger?

Tell me again how my premise is false?

Items 2, 3, 4, and 5 are true no matter what Ukraine does.  Placing blame on Ukraine for those is disingenuous.

Item 1 falls on Putin.  He has done a miserable job of preparing his nation for war and implementing a viable winning strategy.  Again, Russia's incompetence is not Ukraine's fault, nor is it their responsibility to fix it.

Item 6 is flat out false.  No one is forcing Putin to continue his war in Ukraine.  He can end it today and maintain his position of power within Russia.

It's madness that might trigger World War 3.  You okay with that?

The only thing that will trigger WWIII is showing weakness.  Handing Russia the Sudetenland over Putin's threats will not avert a larger war.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

« Reply #427 on: October 08, 2022, 05:48:02 pm »
This is not folding.  It's common sense military strategy.  Beat Putin back to the border and end this thing without filling the sky with mushroom clouds.

Guess you didn't get the memo that the corrupt ukranian leader is getting cocky and wants to take this war back across the border.

That and a nuclear war okay with you?

Sounds great.

All Russia has to do is pull back to the territorial lines that were agreed to when the Ukrainians gave them all the nuclear missiles in their sovereign territory.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #428 on: October 08, 2022, 05:50:32 pm »
What this is doing is forcing a despot sick tyrant in a corner with nothing to lose....Like a Badger

Time to put the muzzle on Zellfukski, before he starts World War 3.

@catfish1957

Mo betta to surrender,right?

Better red than dead,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bilo

« Reply #429 on: October 08, 2022, 05:52:53 pm »
@catfish1957

Hey we can all become watermelons, green on the outside and red on the inside!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #430 on: October 08, 2022, 05:53:06 pm »
@catfish1957

Bullshit.

Showing your neocon stripes Pete?  You got buddies and allies with Turtle and Biden.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #431 on: October 08, 2022, 05:53:07 pm »
This is not folding.  It's common sense military strategy.  Beat Putin back to the border and end this thing without filling the sky with mushroom clouds.

Guess you didn't get the memo that the corrupt ukranian leader is getting cocky and wants to take this war back across the border.

That and a nuclear war okay with you?

@catfish1957

Ever heard of the word "bluff"?

What does the Politburo have to lose if Ukraine pushes the neo-Soviets back across the border,and stop there?

HOW does that inspire the Politburo to remove Putin from power and declare an end to the war?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #432 on: October 08, 2022, 05:55:48 pm »
Bullshit.

Showing your neocon stripes Pete?  You got buddies and allies with Turtle and Biden.

@catfish1957

ROFLMAO!

Desperation due to fear is never pretty.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #433 on: October 08, 2022, 05:56:13 pm »
@catfish1957

Ever heard of the word "bluff"?

Which often can be responded with the words "all in"

There are all kinds of scenarios where I can wholeheartedly support nuclear response.

But Zellinski's bank account is not one of them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #434 on: October 08, 2022, 05:58:26 pm »
@catfish1957

ROFLMAO!

Desperation due to fear is never pretty.

You are a case study and plethora of contradictory ideas and thoughts. 

Pete...I like you too much to get any uglier about it.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #435 on: October 08, 2022, 06:10:06 pm »
Bullshit.

@sneakypete a neocon?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #436 on: October 08, 2022, 06:14:19 pm »
@sneakypete a neocon?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Coming from a teal/yellow icon'ed Zellinski boot licker?

I'll take that zinger for what its worth.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #437 on: October 08, 2022, 06:22:45 pm »
Pretty darn impressive how the Ukrainians did this!

It had to be some type of special ops, they don't have missiles that can reach the bridge and the Russians are guarding that bridge pretty closely.

After the airbase attack in Sevastopol several weeks back, I surmised that Ukraine had submarine capabilities where they could initiate an attack undetected from the water.  This may be the case here.  Or possibly they infiltrated a rail yard in Russia and planted explosives on this train which were detonated by radio signal (or possibly satellite) while crossing the bridge.  I've seen no details revealing the origin of this explosion, so I made the assumption that it came from the rail line.

FWIW, Russia can end the war right now. All they need to do is pull back to the borders that were agreed to when Ukraine gave them all the nuclear missiles in their territory  when the USSR collapsed.

Yep.  Pretty simple.  Putin gets to keep his day job.  And Ukraine keeps their oil.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #438 on: October 08, 2022, 06:26:33 pm »
Coming from a teal/yellow icon'ed Zellinski boot licker?

As witnessed by my posts?  Oh wait, you have been asked several times to show any post I have made here that reveals me as a Zelenskiy boot licker.  And each and every time, you failed to cite a single one.  This is the same experience I get when debating Democrats.  Zero regard for truth.

btw, that isn't teal.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 06:27:29 pm by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

« Reply #439 on: October 08, 2022, 06:28:43 pm »

I fail to see how your link supports your claim. In addition, everyone said no.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #440 on: October 08, 2022, 07:15:07 pm »
(1) Losing the War?
(2) Unpopularity at home with war and protests?
(3) Already significant meglomaniac tendencies?
(4) Fairly credible evidence of terminal or debilitating illness?
(5) 30+ years of pent up anger and resentment for fall of USSR?
(6) Basically being forced into the corner like an angry badger?

Tell me again how my premise is false?  I hope Putin gets tossed out of Ukraine, but based on what I am hearing fron Uke leadership the past few days?  Thses turds are sending veiled threats that they want to take their war road show all the way to Moscow.

It's madness that might trigger World War 3.  You okay with that?

While Zelinski and the inside the beltway thieves use the situation to drain the U.S. Treasury dry.  Like I've said before, there are no "good guys" in this. Period!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #441 on: October 08, 2022, 07:56:21 pm »
Shocking number of Russian corpses a grim illustration of Ukrainian battlefield success

Kyiv's troops are moving so fast and methodically, there's no time to collect the enemy's dead.

Alex Crawford  |  8 October 2022 17:15, UK

There are a quite shocking number of Russian corpses left in the wake of the Ukrainian blitz on their eastern front.

Kyiv's troops are moving so fast and methodically, there's no time to collect the enemy's dead.

It's a grim illustration of Ukraine's current battlefield successes.

As we followed their route through the village of Yampil and on to Torske on the edge of the Luhansk border, we saw scores of burnt military vehicles and scorched forest trees, which highlighted the ferocity of the battle.

There are repeated signs the Ukrainians have ambushed their enemy, often it seems, laying in wait for them and attacking them from the front as the Russians try to flee to their defensive positions deeper into the Donbas.

The Ukrainians have the city of Kreminna in their crosshairs now. Seizing it will open the gateway for them into Luhansk and the entire region, and leave them poised to reclaim the twin cities of Lysychansk and Severodonetsk.  .  .

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-under-the-threat-of-a-nuclear-strike-and-a-long-looming-winter-indomitable-ukrainian-spirit-holds-12715042

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

« Reply #442 on: October 08, 2022, 07:59:55 pm »
After the airbase attack in Sevastopol several weeks back, I surmised that Ukraine had submarine capabilities where they could initiate an attack undetected from the water.  This may be the case here.  Or possibly they infiltrated a rail yard in Russia and planted explosives on this train which were detonated by radio signal (or possibly satellite) while crossing the bridge.  I've seen no details revealing the origin of this explosion, so I made the assumption that it came from the rail line.

Yep.  Pretty simple.  Putin gets to keep his day job.  And Ukraine keeps their oil.

I think the submarine capabilities is probably it. The two explosions being so close together had to be synced together.

However they did it the goal of disrupting resupply was accomplished, at least for a couple weeks. Also, the Russians occupying the seized territory in Crimea have got to be thinking about how they get out of there if the bridge is destroyed. A big boost for the Ukrainians!

Offline bilo

« Reply #443 on: October 08, 2022, 08:06:55 pm »
While Zelinski and the inside the beltway thieves use the situation to drain the U.S. Treasury dry.  Like I've said before, there are no "good guys" in this. Period!

You're wrong.

Ukraine did not invade anyone. The Ukrainian people have suffered numerous atrocities at the hands of the invaders. The Ukrainians have not asked for anyone to fight for them. They have asked for the tools/weapons to fight the invaders. The Ukrainians are the good guys!

I hate to see money tossed around like nothing, but I do support money going for weapons and of course weapons being transferred to the Ukrainians. I want to see the good guys push the evil invaders out of their country.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #444 on: October 08, 2022, 08:17:12 pm »
You're wrong.

Ukraine did not invade anyone. The Ukrainian people have suffered numerous atrocities at the hands of the invaders. The Ukrainians have not asked for anyone to fight for them. They have asked for the tools/weapons to fight the invaders. The Ukrainians are the good guys!

I hate to see money tossed around like nothing, but I do support money going for weapons and of course weapons being transferred to the Ukrainians. I want to see the good guys push the evil invaders out of their country.

Ditto.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #445 on: October 08, 2022, 08:19:43 pm »
You're wrong.

So why isn't the EU providing the funds?  They have more at risk security wise. 

Why does Uncle Sugar have to underwrite all these proxy wars?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #446 on: October 08, 2022, 08:30:23 pm »
Amazing how, apparently, the Russians - based on the fears of certain posters - have apparently removed all of the launch mechanisms on their nukes so that now the only thing between a nuclear launch and Putin is a simple push or a button, with no other persons involved.

Or maybe they haven’t.  Maybe the reason why the Mad Orc hasn’t used any nukes yet is because he cannot as the rest of the Russian nuclear process won’t go along with him. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #447 on: October 08, 2022, 08:33:04 pm »
Stop the personal attacks!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #448 on: October 08, 2022, 08:47:32 pm »
So why isn't the EU providing the funds?  They have more at risk security wise. 

Why does Uncle Sugar have to underwrite all these proxy wars?

Two more questions having zero relevance to the statement they address.  Questions about EU actions or US funding have nothing to do with how Russian troops got on Ukrainian soil and began massacring Ukrainian civilians.

Russia is the bad guy here.  And they will remain the bad guy as long as they continue committing atrocities on Ukrainian soil.  And any actions by the EU, the Biden regime, or Zelenskiy himself won't change that fact.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #449 on: October 08, 2022, 08:51:39 pm »
Two more questions having zero relevance to the statement they address.  Questions about EU actions or US funding have nothing to do with how Russian troops got on Ukrainian soil and began massacring Ukrainian civilians.

Russia is the bad guy here.  And they will remain the bad guy as long as they continue committing atrocities on Ukrainian soil.  And any actions by the EU, the Biden regime, or Zelenskiy himself won't change that fact.

It's irrevelant to you because you are "all in" for Zellinski.

Me, I am incensed my tax dollars are going over there for his graft and benefit.  Those funds would be better suited stopping fentanyl from entering the country.  Or even better, not spent at all, and slowing the pace of inflation due to governmental runaway spending.