Author Topic: Grassley to FBI Director Wray: Whistleblower Info Shows ‘Deeply Rooted Political Infection’ in FBI  (Read 268 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Mary Chastain Thursday, August 18, 2022

Grassley to FBI Director Wray: Whistleblower Info Shows ‘Deeply Rooted Political Infection’ in FBI

Grassley wants to know why the FBI constantly investigates Trump and ignores verified and legit information about Hunter Biden.

Senate Judiciary Ranking Member Chuck Grassley informed FBI Director Christopher Wray that the information given to him by a bunch of whistleblowers shows an “infection” within the department.

The information has Grassley concerned about the Washington Field Office (emphasis mine):

Starting on May 31, 2022, I’ve written three letters to you regarding political bias that has infected the FBI’s Washington Field Office. Two of those letters provided specific and credible allegations based on numerous whistleblowers that have approached my office with information that one can only conclude is indicative of a deeply rooted political infection that has spread to investigative activity into former President Trump and Hunter Biden. As I’ve noted both in my public letters and public statements, the FBI approved investigative activity into Trump based in substantial part on liberal news articles and information derived from a liberal non-profit yet shut down investigative activity and sources, which included verified and verifiable information, relating to Hunter Biden. The FBI has not refuted these serious allegations. Thus far, the FBI has failed to address the concerns that I’ve raised and failed to produce the requested records. The consistent failure to respond to Congress continues to erode trust in the FBI.

So now Grassley wants Wray to answer a few simple questions:

•   How can verified and verifiable information relating to Hunter Biden’s potential criminality be shared with U.S. Attorney Weiss if it is shut down?

•   How can the Hunter Biden criminal investigation be full and complete if the FBI improperly shut down verified and verifiable information and sourcing relating to potential criminal activity?

•   How can Congress and the American people trust the results?

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/08/grassley-to-fbi-director-wray-whistleblower-info-shows-deeply-rooted-political-infection-in-fbi/