Author Topic: That’s rich: How stroke-hit Fetterman sponged off his tony parents till he was 49 but now attacks D  (Read 624 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 That’s rich: How stroke-hit Fetterman sponged off his tony parents till he was 49 but now attacks Dr. Oz’s wealth in bitter PA Senate race
By Salena Zito   
August 18, 2022 6:31pm

Last Friday, John Fetterman stepped on a stage in Erie, Penn., to give his first public rally since he suffered a stroke on May 13.

The Democrat running for Senate in Pennsylvania received a hero’s welcome from the crowd, who twirled Pittsburgh Steelers Terrible Towels in the air. The six-foot-eight, bald and goateed Fetterman sported his signature black hoodie with the sleeves pushed up to reveal large tattoos, as he went on to offer a comeback story that has always been his brand.

“Three months ago my life could have ended, but I’m so grateful to be here as well,” he said. Later, he joked, “There’s a lot of differences between me and Dr. Oz. Who would have ever thought that… who would ever think that I’d be the normal one in the race here?”

The crowd roared with laughter. Currently, polls show the lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania ahead by 8.7% against the Trump-backed Dr. Mehmet Oz. But, during his 11-minute speech at the Bayfront Convention Center, Fetterman, 53, stumbled several times over his words, often repeating them, as his voice wavered. Several who were in the crowd that night told me they were worried about his health and ability to go the distance.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/08/18/fetterman-sponged-off-parents-till-he-was-49-but-attacks-dr-ozs-wealth-in-pa-senate-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

A bernie sanders wannabe?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He is a roll model to slackers everywhere.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

What an incredible underachiever - as if we needed another in the Senate.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

What an incredible underachiever - as if we needed another in the Senate.  *****rollingeyes*****

I guess that's what Pennsylvania wants.

Offline libertybele

This is true. :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.