Author Topic: Fifth set of human skeletal remains found at Lake Mead  (Read 520 times)

Offline Kamaji

Fifth set of human skeletal remains found at Lake Mead
« on: August 17, 2022, 07:45:20 pm »

By Stephen Sorace, Fox News
August 17, 2022

Another set of human skeletal remains was discovered at drought-stricken Lake Mead on Monday – the fifth set of remains recovered since May and the third to be found at the lake’s Swim Beach area.

National Park Service (NPS) rangers set up a perimeter in the Swim Beach area of the Lake Mead National Recreation Area in Nevada to recover the remains after responding around 8 p.m. to a report of the grim finding, the NPS said in a statement on Tuesday.

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department’s dive team assisted in the recovery. Officials said that the Clark County Medical Examiner has also been contacted.

The investigation is ongoing, and no further information will be immediately provided, the NPS said.

It marked the fifth time since May that remains had been uncovered as Western drought forces the shoreline to retreat at the shrinking Colorado River reservoir behind the Hoover Dam.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/17/fifth-set-of-human-skeletal-remains-found-at-lake-mead/

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Fifth set of human skeletal remains found at Lake Mead
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 07:48:49 pm »
Was it Jimmy Hoffa?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 03:30:43 pm »
Was it Jimmy Hoffa?

They're almost certain to be mob hits from Vegas.  There will be more found.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2022, 03:59:41 pm »
Somebody went fishing with cement shoes. 

Offline Idiot

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2022, 08:28:28 pm »

By Stephen Sorace, Fox News
August 17, 2022

Another set of human skeletal remains was discovered at drought-stricken Lake Mead on Monday – the fifth set of remains recovered since May and the third to be found at the lake’s Swim Beach area.

National Park Service (NPS) rangers set up a perimeter in the Swim Beach area of the Lake Mead National Recreation Area in Nevada to recover the remains after responding around 8 p.m. to a report of the grim finding, the NPS said in a statement on Tuesday.

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department’s dive team assisted in the recovery. Officials said that the Clark County Medical Examiner has also been contacted.

The investigation is ongoing, and no further information will be immediately provided, the NPS said.

It marked the fifth time since May that remains had been uncovered as Western drought forces the shoreline to retreat at the shrinking Colorado River reservoir behind the Hoover Dam.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/17/fifth-set-of-human-skeletal-remains-found-at-lake-mead/
Many many more to come at this rate....

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2022, 08:35:09 pm »

I'm guessing "Swim Beach" has lost some of its appeal.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2022, 09:02:17 pm »
I'm guessing "Swim Beach" has lost some of its appeal.

Swim Beach is about a mile from the actual water.  But I see your point!

As a Briefer close to Lake Mead, I can assure you that if the water keeps dropping, more will be found.  Back in the 70's and before, the mob was prolific in their kill rate and this is the dumping ground for the bodies.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2022, 10:02:11 pm »
"And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis