Author Topic: US forces in Syria decry suicide drone and rocket attacks  (Read 177 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US forces in Syria decry suicide drone and rocket attacks
« on: August 17, 2022, 11:56:22 am »
US forces in Syria decry suicide drone and rocket attacks
By Zamone Perez
 Aug 16, 04:32 PM

Coalition forces at Al-Tanf Garrison on the Iraq-Syria border faced a rocket attack Monday night and shot down a one-way aerial drone earlier that same day, according to Operation Inherent Resolve, which did not name the attackers.

One drone was shot down at 6:30 a.m. on Monday, preventing its impact, OIR said in a statement. Another drone, OIR added, detonated within a compound used by Maghaweir al-Thowra, a U.S.-backed Syrian opposition group.

Then on Monday evening, at about 9 p.m., multiple rounds of indirect fire landed in the vicinity of Green Village in northeastern Syria, OIR said in a separate statement on Tuesday.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/briefing/2022/08/16/us-forces-in-syria-decry-suicide-drone-and-rocket-attacks/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: US forces in Syria decry suicide drone and rocket attacks
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 11:56:51 am »
 :baby:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson