Author Topic: Washington Post column: Midterms looking ‘much better’ for Democrats because of Trump  (Read 267 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 16, 2022 10:08am EDT
Washington Post column: Midterms looking ‘much better’ for Democrats because of Trump
Democrats still face headwinds from inflation, Biden's low approval ratings
By Nikolas Lanum | Fox News

After months of polling that showed a red wave could be imminent, Democrats could see a possible comeback in the midterms, according to a Washington Post column.

"Suddenly, the 2022 midterms are looking much better for Democrats, and there’s a simple explanation: Donald Trump is back on the ballot, metaphorically speaking," columnist Dana Milbank wrote on Monday.

Describing the recent shift as a "historical anomaly," Milbank noted that momentum has shifted in the direction of an incumbent president’s party late in the game of an election year—for the first time in modern history.

The Post columnist, citing data from FiveThirtyEight, showed that Democrats now hold a 0.5-point advantage over Republicans in the generic ballot, where they trailed by 2.7 points earlier this year.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-column-midterms-looking-much-better-democrats-because-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

“Donald Trump back on the ballot” pales in comparison to American’s concerns about inflation, an economy in decline, and a broken border

Some of these so-called journalists need to get out of their offices a little bit more

But there is no question that Democrats want Donald Trump to be the issue because they feel that’s their only shot
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yeah, OK sure, all you have to do is get past Democrat's DOJ, FBI and CIA most recent attack on Trump making the midterms look even 'much better' for republicans.