Author Topic: What to watch: Cheney in trouble while Palin eyes comeback  (Read 3166 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: What to watch: Cheney in trouble while Palin eyes comeback
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2022, 10:12:18 pm »
PHOTOS: Liz Cheney Takes Her Dad With Her to Vote in Wyoming – Lectures Americans on Democracy
By Jim Hoft
Published August 16, 2022 at 3:28pm

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1559633604782718979

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1559620446529658881
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2022, 12:33:53 am »
Dick. Why the pocket protector and pens?  You hiding some Weapons of Mass destructions in there>
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2022, 12:39:17 am »
 I think she knows she's going to lose tonight and has probably made peace with that.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2022, 12:40:24 am »
Dick. Why the pocket protector and pens?  You hiding some Weapons of Mass destructions in there>

I don't quite know what to make of the expression on his face??  Kind of starry-eyed, kind of goofy .... but kind of arrogant??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2022, 12:40:31 am »
PHOTOS: Liz Cheney Takes Her Dad With Her to Vote in Wyoming – Lectures Americans on Democracy

It would be interesting to know what he told his daughter behind closed doors
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2022, 12:43:01 am »
I think she knows she's going to lose tonight and has probably made peace with that.

I'm expecting that they will declare that it's too close too call and they will do some fancy maneuvering with the vote count and in a day or two they will declare her the winner. She cannot lose to someone Trump endorsed.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2022, 12:45:27 am »
I'm expecting that they will declare that it's too close too call and they will do some fancy maneuvering with the vote count and in a day or two they will declare her the winner. She cannot lose to someone Trump endorsed.

I'm expecting it to be called tonight

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2022, 12:46:36 am »
I don't quite know what to make of the expression on his face??  Kind of starry-eyed, kind of goofy .... but kind of arrogant??

He has that hunch back look due to Dunlap disease caused him to loose hid neck and spine.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 12:47:38 am by Wingnut »

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2022, 12:48:56 am »
I'm expecting it to be called tonight

Why rush it.  The DNC is on the job.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2022, 12:50:59 am »
Why rush it.  The DNC is on the job.

Exactly what I'm afraid of.  Daddy Dick has paid people off to ensure that his Lizzy wins and that the Cheney legacy continues on.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 12:52:15 am by libertybele »

Online LMAO

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2022, 12:53:06 am »

I'm not going to give Mr Cheney any grief for supporting and campaigning for his daughter as, well, she is his daughter and supporting her over Trump should be expected

But while given us a lecture on democracy, she must keep in mind that democracy includes the right of the people in her state to vote her out if they so choose

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2022, 12:56:27 am »
Wyoming Democrats Back Liz Cheney In Her Home County
Liz Skalka
Tue, August 16, 2022 at 6:07 PM·

WILSON, Wyo. — For much of the morning at the place where Liz Cheney was expected to cast a vote for herself in Tuesday’s Republican primary, there were more reporters than voters waiting to cast ballots.

Yet at times, the line to enter the barn-red community center in Wilson — a wealthy, mostly white enclave of fewer than 2,000 people at the base of the Teton Pass — extended nearly to the street. Longtime residents said they had never seen anything like it.

The voters who rode up to the city’s lone polling site in elite performance bicycles, Teslas and luxury trucks seemed mostly to fall into three camps on the polarizing issue of the day, Cheney’s reelection: Republicans who dislike Cheney and voted for her opponent Harriet Hageman; Republicans who admire Cheney’s resolve and bucked what seems to be the overwhelming sentiment in the Wyoming GOP; and Democrats who never voted Republican, but crossed party lines to support Cheney.

more
https://news.yahoo.com/wyoming-democrats-back-liz-cheney-230740805.html
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2022, 12:58:13 am »
I'm not going to give Mr Cheney any grief for supporting and campaigning for his daughter as, well, she is his daughter and supporting her over Trump should be expected

But while given us a lecture on democracy, she must keep in mind that democracy includes the right of the people in her state to vote her out if they so choose

In a free and fair election that is how things are supposed to work.  I apologize for being so negative, but I don't trust the leftists, nor the RINO's.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2022, 01:20:12 am »
Exactly what I'm afraid of.  Daddy Dick has paid people off to ensure that his Lizzy wins and that the Cheney legacy continues on.

**nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2022, 01:29:02 am »
Wy polls have been closed almost 30mins now..... :terror:
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2022, 01:34:43 am »
Wy polls have been closed almost 30mins now..... :terror:

No numbers coming in yet....

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2022, 01:35:30 am »
DISTRICT 1 GOP PRIMARY
Updated Aug 16, 2022, 8:31 PM
AP estimates
3.9% of votes counted
AP estimates less than 35% of votes have been counted.
Harriet Hageman
R
3,486 votes   53.5%
Liz Cheney (i)
R
2,906 votes   44.6%
Anthony Bouchard
R
50 votes   0.8%
Denton Knapp
R
41 votes   0.6%
Robyn Belinskey
R
32 votes   0.5%
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2022, 01:39:36 am »
Harriet Hageman
R
   3,486 votes   53.5%
Liz Cheney (i)
R
   2,906 votes   44.6%

LOL....  I know Wyoming has more sheep than people but shit. 6500 counted votes at 7 pm?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2022, 01:48:11 am »
I'm not going to give Mr Cheney any grief for supporting and campaigning for his daughter as

Fair enough.  But shouldn't her husband also be with her on election day to show his support and publicly vote for her??

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2022, 01:51:56 am »
Rich Baris "The People's Pundit"
@Peoples_Pundit

Liz Cheney is getting her ass kicked.

9:27 PM · Aug 16, 2022·Twitter Web App

Online roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2022, 01:58:52 am »

Hold on now... She is not going to merely lose. She is going to be annihilated. Destroyed. Crushed.

Not a within 10 points, 'well gee, guess I lost'...

Not just a 10 point anti-landslide....

No, this is a more than 20, maybe more than 30 point GTFO!!!

And I will be dancing a jig.

Online LMAO

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2022, 01:59:50 am »
Hold on now... She is not going to merely lose. She is going to be annihilated. Destroyed. Crushed.

Sounds like it's already over

Barry Goldwater

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2022, 02:19:49 am »

Hageman is almost two to one against the field well over that against Cheny alone. In Texas we call that an ass whoopin!  @roamer_1
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2022, 02:23:52 am »
Hageman is almost two to one against the field well over that against Cheny alone. In Texas we call that an ass whoopin!  @roamer_1

@Bigun

Woo!  :beer: :patriot:

Nothing would make me happier today... Except likewise happening to Murkowski... Which is not so easy a call... Nor will the spread be so defined.