Author Topic: Wray Caught Misleading Grassley on Video, House GOP Now Demanding Answers on His Plane Usage Nick A  (Read 408 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wray Caught Misleading Grassley on Video, House GOP Now Demanding Answers on His Plane Usage
By Nick Arama | Aug 15, 2022 6:30 PM ET

I wrote earlier in August about how FBI Director Christopher Wray said he couldn’t stay 21 more minutes to answer more questions from the Republican members on the Senate Judiciary Committee because he had a plane to catch. As I noted at the time, Sen. Chuck Grassley busted him on that by noting that Wray had his private plane, so it wasn’t like he was rushing to catch a flight anywhere and would miss it. Of course, Wray wanted to beat it out of there because the Republicans were asking great questions about the politicization of the FBI. Wray likely was trying to avoid answering anything more.

But as it turned out, not only was he taking a private plane, he wasn’t going to work, he was leaving to go to his vacation home in the Adirondacks in Saranac Lake, New York. So he truly was just blowing them off and effectively giving them the finger. The plane was intended for use in counterintelligence operations.

Here’s Wray answering “yes” to Grassley when Grassley says he assumes he has other “business” when he was going to his vacation home.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1555257378827804678

So, in addition to flipping them the bird, he also seems to have personally misled Grassley. I’m thinking that Grassley can’t be very happy about this and is likely to be having a word or two to say to Wray.

Now the House GOP is going after Wray as well, over his use of the taxpayer-funded plane to go to his vacation home. House GOP Conference Chair Elise Stefanik (R-NY), House Committee on Oversight and Reform ranking member James Comer (R-KY), and House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence ranking member Mike Turner (R-OH) are demanding answers from Wray in a letter sent on Monday.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/08/15/wray-caught-misleading-grassley-on-video-house-gop-now-demanding-answers-on-his-plane-usage-n612590
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

I thought it was a crime to lie to congress?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Not if one is a Democrat.  It's in the rules.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How do you see that Wray lied? I can see the little weasel's defense 'Sir I never lied to you, you asked "I assume you've got other business?" and I simply agreed that you were making an assumption'. When these bastards make a statement you have to consider it in the same league as the Devil, you know like “It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the—if he—if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing.