Author Topic: Two Thirds of Biden Voters Have a Dim View of U.S. Economy  (Read 397 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Two Thirds of Biden Voters Have a Dim View of U.S. Economy
« on: August 15, 2022, 06:02:28 pm »
Two Thirds of Biden Voters Have a Dim View of U.S. Economy

John Carney
15 Aug 2022

President Joe Biden’s attempts to talk up the U.S. economy are not convincing many American. Not even his own supporters.

The most recent polling from the Economist and YouGov shows that 66 percent of Biden voters say the economy is either poor or fair. Only five percent say the economy is excellent and 28 percent describe it as good.

Forty-three percent of Biden voters say the state of the economy is fair. Twenty-three percent say it is in poor shape.

Not surprisingly, those who voted for Donald Trump take an even dimmer view of the economy. Seventy-five percent rate the economy as poor.

Thirty-six percent of Biden’s voters say the economy is in a recession now, versus 87 percent of Trump’s voters and 60 percent of the overall public.

Forty-two percent of Biden voters say they have felt the impact of inflation a lot, 53 percent say they have felt the impact a little, and just five percent say they have not felt the effects of higher prices.

Biden voters are not even persuaded the Inflation Reduction Act will work to reduce inflation. Just 24 percent of Biden voters say the law passed on party-line votes by Democrats will decrease inflation. Thirteen percent say it will increase inflation. Thirty-five percent say it will have no effect at all. Twenty-two percent say they are not sure.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/08/15/two-thirds-of-biden-voters-have-a-dim-view-of-u-s-economy/
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 06:06:46 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Two Thirds of Biden Voters Have a Dim View of U.S. Economy
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 06:05:21 pm »
Dim ... as in depressed. or not that smart?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 06:13:34 pm »
The 3 D's.  Don't be a 3 D. Dim Dumb Democrat.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 06:19:42 pm »
The administrations strategy in talking up the economy has been to appeal to independent voters. They know it won’t work on Republican voters and they figured Democrat voters would agree with them

But if they can’t convince their own voters that the economy is doing well, forget independents
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 08:10:58 pm »
They don't care, they will still vote Rat. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 10:59:56 pm »
"Two Thirds of Biden Voters Have a Dim View of U.S. Economy"

So...?
ol' white joe isn't going to be running for office again.

Who will these [former] "biden voters" be voting for in 2022?
Who will they be voting for in '24?

THAT's what counts.
Not this meaningless poll.