Author Topic: Pelosi: Biden-Manchin climate bill will appease ‘angry’ Earth: ‘Mother Earth gets angry from time to  (Read 596 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pelosi: Biden-Manchin climate bill will appease ‘angry’ Earth: ‘Mother Earth gets angry from time to time, & this legislation will help us address all of that’

8 hours ago Guest Blogger 65 Comments
From Climate Depot

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Biden-Manchin climate: ‘Mother Earth gets angry from time to time, & this legislation will help us address all of that’

Climate Depot’s Morano Comments: “Has it comes to this, a climate bill in DC will appease ‘angry’ Mother Earth? Will human sacrifices be next to appease the ‘angry’ Earth gods? Actually, this bill will make humans sacrifice more by suffering from energy deprivation, supply chain issues, food shortages, inflation, debt, and bad science. Congress is allegedly passing this pork-barrel spending bill in Washington to make the Earth ‘happy’? But, the Earth — ‘angry’ or not — will not notice the impact on global CO2 emissions, let alone the climate! Is Pelosi’s comment what passes for intelligent climate discourse in Washington DC these days?!” See:Analysis: Biden’s 50% emissions reduction target for 2030 (if achieved) would have a ‘nearly unmeasurable’ impact on overall global CO2 emissions

By: Marc Morano – Climate DepotAugust 14, 2022 4:48 PM with 0 comments

Blaming bad weather/hurricanes on Trump and/or ‘global warming’ is a throwback to medieval witchcraft – Book Excerpt

“The Politically Incorrect Guide to Climate Change,” book excerpt:

Scholarly studies confirm that witch trials were on the upswing during the Little Ice Age. According to a 2012 Live Science article, “Historical records indicate that, worldwide, witch hunts occur more often during cold periods, possibly because people look for scapegoats to blame for crop failures and general economic hardship. Fitting the pattern, scholars argue that cold weather may have spurred the infamous Salem witch trials in 1692.” …

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/08/15/pelosi-biden-manchin-climate-bill-will-appease-angry-earth-mother-earth-gets-angry-from-time-to-time-this-legislation-will-help-us-address-all-of-that/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What kind of media frenzy would be created if Trump said something so blatantly stupid? 000222
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

What standard of measurement will we use to determine that Earth isn’t angry anymore?

This would be funny except she’s in a position to pass legislation that will  seriously impact the rest of us
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

What kind of media frenzy would be created if Trump said something so blatantly stupid? 000222

What she said sounds stupid to most people

But there are a number of your fellow citizens who believe what she said makes perfect sense
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Might as well make live human sacrifices to the volcano gods.

Online DefiantMassRINO

... to think, all those sacrifices to appease the volcano gods were wastes of perfectly good virgins.

Does science have a solution for dealing with those pesky Slime People?

« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 06:08:01 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I have an idea to appease Mother Earth, let's toss the Mad Queen of Hearts into one of the angry volcanoes that are erupting right now. I mean if Pelosi is going to go all ignorant and and goddess worshiping and think there is a Mother Earth that can be appeased let's put the old wind bag on the front line of appeasement.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 07:41:54 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online mountaineer

I commented on Twitter, "There is no 'mother earth,' but there is God. I doubt He's amused."
 I got 158 "likes."
 My favorite response was this:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org