Author Topic: Trump 'will do whatever' he can to 'help the country' after FBI raid: 'Temperature has to be brought  (Read 289 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 15, 2022 9:40am EDT
Trump 'will do whatever' he can to 'help the country' after FBI raid: 'Temperature has to be brought down'
Trump said his representatives reached out to DOJ to offer help amid outrage over FBI search of Mar-a-Lago

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: Former President Trump said he "will do whatever" he can "to help the country," after the FBI’s raid of his Mar-a-Lago home last week, telling Fox News Digital that the "temperature has to be brought down," while stressing that the American people are "not going to stand for another scam."

In an exclusive interview with Fox News Digital Monday morning, his first since the raid, Trump said he had his representatives reach out to the Justice Department to offer to help amid outrage over the FBI’s unprecedented raid on his private residence last week, in which agents seized classified records, including some marked as top secret. Trump is disputing the classification of those records, saying the records have been declassified. 

"The country is in a very dangerous position. There is tremendous anger, like I've never seen before, over all of the scams, and this new one—years of scams and witch hunts, and now this," Trump said.

"If there is anything we can do to help, I, and my people, would certainly be willing to do that," Trump said.

"There has never been a time like this where law enforcement has been used to break into the house of a former president of the United States, and there is tremendous anger in the country—at a level that has never been seen before, other than during very perilous times," Trump said.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-he-will-do-whatever-he-can-to-help-the-country-after-fbi-raid
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34