Author Topic: The 'digital quarterback' of US Navy aircraft carrier air wings is celebrating its 15th year in flig  (Read 139 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

The 'digital quarterback' of US Navy aircraft carrier air wings is celebrating its 15th year in flight

It took its first flight on August 3, 2007 and was delivered to the Navy in 2010.
The E-2D is the Navy's eye in the sky, guiding friends and tracking foes from hundreds of miles away.

On August 3, the US Navy's "digital quarterback," the Northrop Grumman E-2D Advanced Hawkeye, celebrated the 15th anniversary of its first flight.

The E-2D is the newest variant of the E-2 airborne early warning and control aircraft. In service since 1964, it is a considerable improvement over its predecessors.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-digital-quarterback-of-us-navy-aircraft-carrier-air-wings-is-celebrating-its-15th-year-in-flight/ar-AA10ERTv?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=4294d3b4ce89493da463a9a5449f189f
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson