Author Topic: FBI bulletin warns of 'dirty bomb' threat, increasing calls for 'civil war' after raid of Mar-a-Lago  (Read 946 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 14, 2022 5:20pm EDT
FBI bulletin warns of 'dirty bomb' threat, increasing calls for 'civil war' after raid of Mar-a-Lago
The FBI and DHS bulletin states that one particular threat involved the placement of a 'so-called Dirty Bomb in front of FBI headquarters.'

By Adam Sabes , Jacqui Heinrich | Fox News

A bulletin from the Department of Homeland Security and Federal Bureau of Investigations was sent to law enforcement agencies warning of increased threats following the FBI's execution of the search warrant at former President Trump's Florida estate.

In the days since the warrant was executed, the FBI and DHS have seen an increase in "violent threats" against law enforcement, judiciary, and government personnel, including a particular threat to "place a so-called Dirty Bomb in front of FBI headquarters," according to the bulletin.

"General calls" for "civil war" and "armed rebellion" have also increased in recent days on social media.

The bulletin states that many of the threats include references to the claim that the 2020 election was stolen, in addition to other perceived claims of government overreach.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-bulletin-warns-dirty-bomb-threat-increasing-calls-civil-war-after-raid-mar-a-lago

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh they want this to happen so much...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
FBI bulletin warns of 'dirty bomb' threat and increasing calls for 'civil war' in wake of raid on Mar-a-Lago: MAGA supporters in show of support for Trump with vehicle parades outside his New Jersey golf course and Palm Beach resort

House GOP Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania revealed Sunday that he was told his life was 'in danger' amid fallout from the FBI's unannounced search of Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

Fitzpatrick, a former FBI agent himself, told CBS News' Face The Nation he was threatened by 'some of the same people' who are heaping verbal attacks against federal law enforcement in the wake of the raid.

He also urged lawmakers on both sides of the aisle to 'reserve judgment and not get ahead of yourself' on whether the documents seized by federal officers from Mar-a-Lago meant Trump was guilty of any crimes.

But the former bureau official appeared most concerned about a new bulletin from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI warning of a surge in 'violent threats' against federal law enforcement in the weeks after the raid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11110923/Trump-FBI-raid-department-homeland-security-bulletin.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Scary times we live in.

Oh the story is breaking news
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 10:08:02 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

Why would this Republican be threatened by people irate with the FBI? Not that I've ever heard of him, but who knew he was a former FBI agent - and who would care?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

Setting the stage for a state of emergency so they can cancel November elections?
Sorry, I don't believe a thing the fbi says...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 10:10:54 pm by EdinVA »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
...that they will find some questionably sane moron(s) and jack them up with nonsense and provide the materials and know how to build it and make him/them famous.
Frustrated that we're on to their provocations and won't play,
false flags will be flying like a Monarch Butterfly migration.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So let me get this straight.....

A member of the House of Representative, and the power that entiails has worries about his life, even with the unlimited resources of the FBI and DHS at his disposal.

Not 100% sure yet of False Flag status, but the way this one was worded sure doesn't pass the good smell test.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The only dirty bomb is the one that the feebs dropped on Trump, and a former Feeb says he heard about some sort of vague threat supposedly from Trump suporters? I understand he heard from a friend who heard it from a friend who............

Offline libertybele

A member of the House of Representative, and the power that entiails has worries about his life, even with the unlimited resources of the FBI and DHS at his disposal.

Not 100% sure yet of False Flag status, but the way this one was worded sure doesn't pass the good smell test.

Agreed.  That was my thought as well.  What does the left have planned to make it look like a conservative, or a Trump supporter is to blame?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Setting the stage for a state of emergency so they can cancel November elections?
Sorry, I don't believe a thing the fbi says...

Your last sentence sums up how a lot of people feel. Probably the majority
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

They do and in a country of 330 some million people, it only takes one idiot to take the bait
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Biden Regime Issues ‘Threat Assessment’ for Domestic Terrorists Acting Out Against Trump Raid at Mar-A-Lago

by Kyle Becker
about 14 hours ago

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Homeland Security have issued a new joint intelligence bulletin in the aftermath of the FBI’s raid at Mar-A-Lago on Monday and a reported attack at an FBI facility in Cincinatti, Ohio on Thursday.

“Today, the FBI and DHS issued a Joint Intelligence Bullet [sic] warning of ‘the potential for domestic violent extremists to carry out attacks…in reaction to the FBI’s recent execution of a court-authorized search warrant in Palm Beach, Florida,’ per internal memo I obtained,” reported Ken Klippenstein of The Intercept.

In the memo to “Colleagues,” the joint intelligence bulletin predicts an “increase in threats of violence, including armed encounters, against law enforcement, judiciary, and government personnel, in reaction to the FBI’s recent execution of a court-authorized search warrant in Palm Beach, Florida.”

“Since the search, the FBI and DHS have observed an increase in violent threats posted on social media against federal officials and facilities,” the memo added.

“Out of an abundance of caution and to ensure the safety of our workforce and the security of federal facilities, we are encouraging you to remain vigilant and aware of your surroundings and to exercise caution as you go about your daily routine,” the memo warns.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/the-biden-regime-issues-threat-assessment-for-domestic-terrorists-acting-out-against-trump-raid-at-mar-a-lago-knab/
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 02:12:00 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sometimes the real 'tell' when it comes to guilt is the behaviour of the guilty party.

Like a puppy who chewed up your favorite slipper, and knows they did wrong.

Only these aren't puppies, they have badges and stuff to hide behind, claim colour of law, and are rabid rat paranoid that the American People are going to react with the sort of malice that, well, they would, if they thought they could get away with it. There are limits, after all, and sooner or later some judge will invoke them (kinda like border laws).

They know they done wrong, went too far, and are expecting trouble over it.

Well, just wait until your father gets home (and stew). The days of this regime are numbered, and it will be replaced in 2024.
Then the prosecutions can start, with a bunch of fresh faces on the bench.
For now, we endure...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

Words for word, what I thought when I herd this crap this am on the Radio.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Kamaji

Sometimes the real 'tell' when it comes to guilt is the behaviour of the guilty party.

Like a puppy who chewed up your favorite slipper, and knows they did wrong.

Only these aren't puppies, they have badges and stuff to hide behind, claim colour of law, and are rabid rat paranoid that the American People are going to react with the sort of malice that, well, they would, if they thought they could get away with it. There are limits, after all, and sooner or later some judge will invoke them (kinda like border laws).

They know they done wrong, went too far, and are expecting trouble over it.

Well, just wait until your father gets home (and stew). The days of this regime are numbered, and it will be replaced in 2024.
Then the prosecutions can start, with a bunch of fresh faces on the bench.
For now, we endure...

:thumbsup: