Author Topic: Schiff: ‘Justice Department Appears to Be Investigating the Fake Elector Plot’  (Read 247 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff: ‘Justice Department Appears to Be Investigating the Fake Elector Plot’

Pam Key 14 Aug 2022

Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation” that the Justice Department “appeared to be investigating the fake elector plot” because Rep. Scott Perry’s (R-PA) cell phone was seized by the FBI.

Anchor Margaret Brennan asked, “We learned this past week that your colleague, Congressman Scott Perry, who leads the Freedom Caucus- the Justice Department seized his cell phone as part of their investigation into the attempts to overturn the election results in 2020 and that slate of fake electors. The committee looked into his actions and the slate of fake electors. We heard during the public testimony about that and some conspiracy theories that he had been talking to Mark Meadows, the Chief of Staff, about. Are those two parts of those investigations overlapping here?”

Schiff said, “Well, to the degree that the Justice Department appears to be investigating the fake elector plot, then yes, our investigations would very much be overlapping. What is to me most striking about the seizure of that phone is in order to do that, of course, they would have to make a showing to a judge or grand jury about there being probable cause that there was evidence of a crime on that phone and the fact that it was a member of Congress’s phone, I think, would make the Justice Department all the more certain, or need to be certain, that they had the probable cause. And that also suggests the Department thinks that this fake elector plot was a violation of law, which I think it certainly was. So, I think it’s very significant. All those respects.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/14/schiff-justice-department-appears-to-be-investigating-the-fake-elector-plot/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Why is it that these DCP idiots always talk about violating the law but they can never say what law  or laws are being violated?

Offline Hoodat

Adam Schiff tips off the public as to what the Jan 6 Committee has now ordered the FBI to investigate.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-