Author Topic: Arizona ‘Has Had Enough,’ Starts Stacking Shipping Containers in Border Wall Gaps  (Read 210 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Arizona ‘Has Had Enough,’ Starts Stacking Shipping Containers in Border Wall Gaps
By Charlotte Cuthbertson August 12, 2022 Updated: August 13, 2022bigger

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey has ordered 60 double-stacked shipping containers to be placed in border fence gaps near Yuma, the state’s busiest illegal border crossing area.

The containers will be reinforced with concertina wire at the top, according to the governor, who issued an executive order for the work to begin on Aug. 12.

“Arizona has had enough,” Ducey, a Republican, said in a news release.

“We can’t wait any longer. The Biden administration’s lack of urgency on border security is a dereliction of duty. For the last two years, Arizona has made every attempt to work with Washington to address the crisis on our border.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/arizona-has-had-enough-starts-stacking-shipping-containers-in-border-wall-gaps_4661360.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=gp
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 05:21:32 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
 :yowsa:

Shoulda done it sooner.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is stupid and won't stop the illegals.  AZ already knows Douchey doesn't give a crap about the border.  Won't be long before the EPA  orders these removed because animals can't migrate with a "wall" like this.

Even with razor wire they are easy to climb over, and nothing at all stops them from tunneling under.  I want to know where he got the cargo containers, and how much did it cost me?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: