Author Topic: Another Dem President Wastes Taxpayer Dollars On Useless Green Boondoggles  (Read 213 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JEROME CORSI ON AUG 12, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Another Dem President Wastes Taxpayer Dollars On Useless Green Boondoggles

solyndra obama visitThis past week, the Senate passed the Biden administration’s “Inflation Reduction Act,” which includes $368 billion for green-energy spending targeted to reduce CO2 emissions by 40 percent by 2030, a move that will almost certainly increase inflation.

In a repeat of the renewable energy project failures that the Obama administration financed with federal grants and tax breaks, the Biden administration is betting more potentially inflationary deficit spending against the odds that renewable energy will be profitable this time. [bold, links added]

Ironically, on September 4, 2009, then-Vice President Joe Biden was the one who announced that the Department of Energy (DOE) had just finalized a $535 million loan guarantee for Solyndra, LLC.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/another-dem-president-wastes-taxpayer-dollars-on-useless-green-boondoggles/
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 04:46:50 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson