Author Topic: Last month was the third hottest July on record? The facts say otherwise  (Read 255 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Last month was the third hottest July on record? The facts say otherwise
  Tony Heller – August 9, 2022

[Context: The Biden Administration claims July was third hottest on record in the US. This claim has no basis in reality, and is what happens when there are no checks and balances to protect the public from intentional misinformation from government sources.]

July temperatures were a little above average in the US.

The percent of the country reaching 95F sometime during July was well below average.

https://co2coalition.org/2022/08/10/third-most-fraudulent-july-on-record/ 
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It got hot, even here in North Dakota, but it's July.
You kinda expect that at the height of Summer. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

The first half of July was hot. We may have hit 90 once. The rest was very rainy and seasonable (so rainy, my tomatoes are a mess). Now it's August, and I'm wearing a sweatshirt.  :crying: Enough with the globaloney warming.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org