Author Topic: Cheney bags Al Franken’s first ever GOP endorsement as date with destiny nears  (Read 1389 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cheney bags Al Franken’s first ever GOP endorsement as date with destiny nears
August 14, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Rep. Liz Cheney’s date with destiny is now only days away as voters get set to go to the polls in a referendum on the embattled leader of J6 committee’s show trial of former President Donald J. Trump and she just picked up a big endorsement although it will probably do little to sway Wyoming Republicans.

Former Democrat senator Al Franken who was run out of Congress at the height of the #MeToo hysteria over allegations of inappropriate sexual overtures to multiple women went on record as being a big supporter of the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, taking to Twitter to stump for her in the primary where she is expected to be shellacked by her Trump-endorsed opponent.

“I’ve decided to endorse @RepLizCheney for the Republican nomination for the House seat In Wyoming it’s my first time endorsing in a GOP primary. But I think Al Franken’s support will carry a lot of weight with WY Republicans,” Franken wrote.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/08/14/cheney-bags-al-frankens-first-ever-gop-endorsement-as-date-with-destiny-nears-1273365/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
“I’ve decided to endorse @RepLizCheney for the Republican nomination for the House seat In Wyoming it’s my first time endorsing in a GOP primary. But I think Al Franken’s support will carry a lot of weight with WY Republicans,” Franken wrote."
==================================================================================

Once a comedian, always a comedian,.

:silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Is this from the Babylon Bee????

Al Franken? Seriously?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Endorse me Al, I really want to lose big...
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Only make things worse for Cheney. I have to believe Franken did this as some kind of joke.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Awesome Cheney has garnered the support of a serial groper democrat...can Bill Clinton's endorsement be far behind! C'mon man! She should get Joe's endorsement while she's at it. RINOs and POS democrats, with support like that how could she possibly lose!

Offline verga

Al Franken is having delusions of adequacy again.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Alex Bruesewitz 🍊
@alexbruesewitz
·9h

RINO Dan Crenshaw is trending because he endorsed @Liz_Cheney.

Shameful, @DanCrenshawTX!

Offline Hoodat

Now there's a winner.  Cheney endorsed by a man disgraced out of Congress for sexual assault.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I love Liz Cheney. She brings out all the quisling Republican skanky trash to endorse her.
The Republic is lost.

Online DefiantMassRINO

This is so stupid, it's absurd.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

Did she ask for his endorsement or did he just give it?

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Did he cop a feel when he endorsed her?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I love Liz Cheney. She brings out all the quisling Republican skanky trash to endorse her.

And dumbazz Dems like Frankie the Fondler.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online dfwgator

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline verga

I heard that Dan Crenshaw endorsed her, did anyone else hear that?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I heard that Dan Crenshaw endorsed her, did anyone else hear that?

On Twitter, so FWIW:

https://twitter.com/PamelaHensley22/status/1559202998777167874
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Stupid SOB must have a political death wish!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 04:43:28 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Stupid SOB must have a political death wish!

That's a shame.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
As soon as Trump is gone libs will go back to hating these people.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Cheney hit the ten ring with Franken's endorsement, I wonder which picture she will decide on for her ads?

« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 08:30:36 pm by GtHawk »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cheney hit the ten ring with Franken's endorsement, I wonder which picture she will decide on for her ads?

Sadly, those images are "Unavailable."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 08:38:55 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline berdie

An endorsement from Franken is not something I would brag about. Jus sayin. Maybe he is out to hammer another nail in her coffin.