Author Topic: The IRS sequel to Lois Lerner will be extra-ugly  (Read 232 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The IRS sequel to Lois Lerner will be extra-ugly
« on: August 14, 2022, 01:26:51 pm »
August 14, 2022
The IRS sequel to Lois Lerner will be extra-ugly
By Maker S. Mark

In the most recent budget bill, the Democrats have added billions to fund 87,000 new IRS agents.  There is a lot of speculation about why, and I will add mine.  Conservatives have to figure this out now.  If conservative leaders get caught unprepared again for the real agenda, everyday Americans will pay the price.

Let's go back in our time machine to 2010 — yes, the Obama/Biden administration 1.0, and let's remember someone called Lois Lerner.  She weaponized the IRS against conservative groups that were opposing the president's agenda.  People and groups were delayed their  tax filing  status and information needed to properly register their organizations until after the 2012 election.  In delaying the applications, the IRS agents asked for overly broad information and inappropriate information to slow down the process further.  It worked.  It slowed some of the opposition to President Obama's 2012 re-election, and he won.

I see parallels now.  The Obama/Biden Administration 2.0 seems to be gearing up for a similar but enhanced situation, only this time, instead of the Tea Party, I predict they intend to come after all opposition to the regime.

Who is the opposition?
    Americans opposed to the agenda.
    Parents opposed to CRT in schools.
    Parents opposed to the new gender identity curriculum.
    Parents opposed to mask mandates in the schools.
    Parents opposed to shot requirements for children.
    Americans opposed to destroying the economy.
    Americans opposed to the imposed regulations that are destroying our supply chain.
    Americans opposed to destroying the agricultural sector of our economy.
    Americans opposed to the imposition of DEI in the professional communities — for example, the legal, medical, and scientific communities.
    Americans who just oppose being lied to about just about everything.
    Americans who are being vilified for exercising the First Amendment right to speak out.
    Americans opposed to the use of Big Tech to silence opposition.

I could go on for pages.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/the_irs_sequel_to_lois_lerner_will_be_extraugly.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online MajorClay

Re: The IRS sequel to Lois Lerner will be extra-ugly
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 03:57:44 pm »
 9999hair out0000

Offline LMAO

Re: The IRS sequel to Lois Lerner will be extra-ugly
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 04:41:22 pm »
The problem the left and the established DC swamp have is their belief that the only opposition to their belief system and agenda only came from Trump supporters. Now that they’re finding the opposition is coming from average Americans, they plan to target more of us using the IRS
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy