Author Topic: Everything we know Gen. Milley has told the Jan. 6 pane  (Read 143 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Everything we know Gen. Milley has told the Jan. 6 pane
« on: August 14, 2022, 11:24:32 am »
Everything we know Gen. Milley has told the Jan. 6 panel
By Irene Loewenson
 Thursday, Aug 11

The Pentagon has come under heavy scrutiny for its actions — and its inaction — on Jan. 6, 2021.

Most notably, the D.C. National Guard arrived at the Capitol more than three and a half hours after the violence began. And it emerged this summer that the Pentagon wiped the phones of top officials as they departed at the end of the Trump administration, deleting key records from that day.

But in testimony given behind closed doors to the House committee investigating the attack on the Capitol, Army Gen. Mark Milley, the Defense Department’s top uniformed officer, has helped shed some light on what took place at the Pentagon on Jan. 6 and in the days that followed.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/2022/08/11/everything-we-know-gen-milley-has-told-the-jan-6-panel/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson