Author Topic: Should Trump Run in 2024?  (Read 4252 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: Should Trump Run in 2024?
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2022, 05:02:03 pm »
It doesn't matter who the repubs run for president, they'll be trashed unmercifully by the media.  It's just what they do....

True
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2022, 05:24:07 pm »
If they’re using this prosecution to goad the Republicans into nominating him again … gotta say, well played. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2022, 08:27:03 pm »
I don't think it is the "cult of personality" that is making 50+% of the country want Trump back.  Things like 15% inflation, oil industry destruction, and foreign policy disasters that are fueling the support.

And if you weren't watching, none of the really other good candidates out there are likely to address bleaching the swamp that is causing this.  In fact last week I was behind DeSantis.  But after seeing what level the dim's will go last week to destroy Trump, one truly has to understand that he probably is the only one willing, and has the stomach to deal with it.

You might find the color orange offensive, but if you want another Turtle like RINO in 2024, knock yourself out.
The fact is that Trump didn't, either. When Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx, both lefty New Yorkers (with Fauci deep in ties to the Cuomo crime family), were the ones leading the pandemic response, I can't see how anyone thinks Trump is still genuine. And before someone blames Mike Pence for that, Trump was the New Yorker, the one who regularly donated to Cuomo and Clinton for political favors.

The only meaningful legislation Trump managed to pass was a boilerplate tax cut that looked like it could have been written by Bush or McConnell.

The fact is, the left KNOWS Trump is the most toxic candidate on the right. They WANT him to run because they know they can beat him with anyone other than Hillary Clinton. So they will goad him into running again. And too many people here will never move on from him or consider anyone who actually WILL propose a smaller government or a more responsible, self-reliant America because he's Big Rich Guy and pretends to care about the working class.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2022, 08:46:08 pm »
The fact is, the left KNOWS Trump is the most toxic candidate on the right.

Pull up @jmyrlefuller

"WOW! Thousands of patriots showing their support for President Trump on Long Island."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1558849427720241152

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2022, 08:59:27 pm »
No.

We should all let another Dim get elected so we too can move into publik housing and become serfs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2022, 09:03:06 pm »
It doesn't matter who the repubs run for president, they'll be trashed unmercifully by the media.  It's just what they do....
[/quote

@mrpotatohead

And Trump is the only one with the stones and the money to face off against them and win.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2022, 09:17:10 pm »
Trump will be the only candidate for president with authoritative experience in swampology. He’ll be ready for them on Day 1, God willing.

So, yes, Trump should run in 2024.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2022, 09:34:57 pm »
The fact is that Trump didn't, either. When Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx, both lefty New Yorkers (with Fauci deep in ties to the Cuomo crime family), were the ones leading the pandemic response, I can't see how anyone thinks Trump is still genuine. And before someone blames Mike Pence for that, Trump was the New Yorker, the one who regularly donated to Cuomo and Clinton for political favors.

The only meaningful legislation Trump managed to pass was a boilerplate tax cut that looked like it could have been written by Bush or McConnell.

The fact is, the left KNOWS Trump is the most toxic candidate on the right. They WANT him to run because they know they can beat him with anyone other than Hillary Clinton. So they will goad him into running again. And too many people here will never move on from him or consider anyone who actually WILL propose a smaller government or a more responsible, self-reliant America because he's Big Rich Guy and pretends to care about the working class.

Sorry, I refuse to give up and let the Corruptocrats destroy the Republic. I'm funny that way and I am in the trenches in this war.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2022, 09:41:44 pm »
We just spent 7 years being regaled at how liberal Trump is/was and now he is the most toxic candidate on the right?   :shrug:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2022, 09:52:07 pm »
We just spent 7 years being regaled at how liberal Trump is/was and now he is the most toxic candidate on the right?   :shrug:

Am very concerned for his safety/life given the brazen acts by the DOJ,
I would have have Watchers watching his Secret Service Details
right down to the transportation planning/verification route people.

Let's face it.  They'll be in the history books!   John Wilkes who...??
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2022, 09:55:15 pm »
A Fishrrman 100% fearless prediction (and everyone in the forum can hold me to it):

The only way Mr. Trump WILL NOT be "the nominee" in '24 is if HE says that he doesn't want it.

No other scenario is possible.

Let me repeat, in large print that even YOU can see, J. Myrle:
NO OTHER SCENARIO IS POSSIBLE.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2022, 10:09:49 pm »
A Fishrrman 100% fearless prediction (and everyone in the forum can hold me to it):

The only way Mr. Trump WILL NOT be "the nominee" in '24 is if HE says that he doesn't want it.

No other scenario is possible.

Let me repeat, in large print that even YOU can see, J. Myrle:
NO OTHER SCENARIO IS POSSIBLE.
You will guarantee he won't die of natural causes? Bold assumption.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2022, 10:12:34 pm »
That's cold blooded man!
I've seen enough to never want that man anywhere near anything in this country again. And there's only one sure way that happens legally.

(If the Secret Service is watching, I'm neither stupid enough nor crazy enough to attempt anything to will that fate into existence. I may be a lifelong bachelor but I do have things to live for, as trivial as they may be, and don't care to risk that.)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2022, 10:14:05 pm »
Always was, always will be.

Maybe "most toxic candidate in the Republican Party" is more appropriate.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2022, 10:14:57 pm »
"WOW! Thousands of patriots showing their support for President Trump on Long Island."  (Video)
They're the problem.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2022, 10:15:57 pm »
Always was, always will be.

Maybe "most toxic candidate in the Republican Party" is more appropriate.

If you think Trump is more toxic to our side than say Romney or Cheney.....    I just don't know what say!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2022, 10:22:54 pm »
I've seen enough to never want that man anywhere near anything in this country again. And there's only one sure way that happens legally.

(If the Secret Service is watching, I'm neither stupid enough nor crazy enough to attempt anything to will that fate into existence. I may be a lifelong bachelor but I do have things to live for, as trivial as they may be, and don't care to risk that.)

???What the heck are you talking about @jmyrlefuller   You've seen enough of what??  The leftists witch hunts?  The bogus accusations (Russia, Russia, Russia and impeachments), that went know where?  The evidence IS on the leftists. 

President Donald J. Trump had the country headed in the right direction; energy independence, job creation, low unemployment, respect around the globe, re-negotiated NAFTA, China was under control, our economy was booming, etc., etc.

IF you like inflation, rising gas prices, empty shelves, and a weaponized IRS, then by all means, vote DEM! 

Abracadabra Joe's president when and all other DEM candidates decide to step down and voila, we then have COVID.  Too coincidental.

Eyes wide open @jmyrlefuller  :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2022, 10:25:22 pm »
Trump will be the only candidate for president with authoritative experience in swampology. He’ll be ready for them on Day 1, God willing.

So, yes, Trump should run in 2024.

So why didn’t he drain the swamp in his first go around? He’s gone. The DC establishment is still there and more powerful than ever

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2022, 10:30:15 pm »
So why didn’t he drain the swamp in his first go around? He’s gone. The DC establishment is still there and more powerful than ever

(1) He gave it a flying start with elimination of 100's of thousands of unnecessary regulations.
(2) You got to realize the headwinds of 95% of DC trying to sabotage your efforts, in every form and fashion.
(3) Bushogging the swamp is a beyond a massive undertaking that may take 25-50 years.  No one man or administration could pull that off.
Unless some massive revolution happened.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2022, 10:57:27 pm »
???What the heck are you talking about @jmyrlefuller   You've seen enough of what??  The leftists witch hunts?  The bogus accusations (Russia, Russia, Russia and impeachments), that went know where?  The evidence IS on the leftists. 

President Donald J. Trump had the country headed in the right direction; energy independence, job creation, low unemployment, respect around the globe, re-negotiated NAFTA, China was under control, our economy was booming, etc., etc.

IF you like inflation, rising gas prices, empty shelves, and a weaponized IRS, then by all means, vote DEM! 

Abracadabra Joe's president when and all other DEM candidates decide to step down and voila, we then have COVID.  Too coincidental.

Eyes wide open @jmyrlefuller  :patriot:
I will return you right to what I said to begin with. Trump appointed Fauci, known Cuomo buddy whom Biden retained, to lead the response.

Trump destroyed every last shred of good will he might have built his first three years by not only not draining the swamp, but entrusting it with draconian power. He rushed mRNA vaccines into production that were spectacular failures. He ran up the deficit into the trillions of dollars by handing out free money so that lefty governors could turn their states into dystopian nightmares where they take away your birthday. And the end result? A ballot-stuffing scheme that ensured puppet Joe Biden went right to the White House while his handlers go to work on Obama's third term. The worker shortage? That started under Trump's welfare state. Inflation? That started under Trump's welfare state.

We can, and must, do better, but we can only do so if Trump disappears forever. Only after everything stops being about Trump can we ever get to work solving the real problems this country faces.

I'd much rather see the governors who actually rejected the Fauci plan and fought against it.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2022, 10:57:53 pm »
That is a true fact. Should Trump run and win again. He would not be burdened by the "try to play nice" trope.
Which killed him in his last term. He now knows there are no 'nice guys'. He will kill them all.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 03:34:56 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2022, 11:03:53 pm »
Kind of hard to drain the swamp when 95% of them are swamp creatures.  He just didn't have enough help to do it, nor the willingness on their part to do so.  And Trump is a moderate republican at best.  Some of his morals....oh well...there was only one perfect person.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 11:04:47 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2022, 11:10:40 pm »
That is a true fact. Should Trump run and win again. He would not be burdened by the "try to plat nice" trope.
Which killed hem in his last term. He knows know there are no 'nice guys'. He will kill them all.

Yes, Trump, I believe, was naive and believed the people that worked for him would follow his lead.. Now he knows better and hopefully will take no prisoners.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2022, 11:20:38 pm »
Sorry, I refuse to give up and let the Corruptocrats destroy the Republic. I'm funny that way and I am in the trenches in this war.

@Cyber Liberty @jimyrlefuller  @mystery-ak

You DO know he is rude,right?

BTW,am I the only one that now has to cut and paste screen names to ping anyone?

Not to mention can no longer edit,highlight,or quote anything automatically?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2022, 11:22:37 pm »

@EdinVA

Hey! *I* believe it!

After all,would the DNC and the RINO's lie to us about something like that?