Author Topic: John Bolton, target in alleged Iran assassination plot, urges U.S. to stop nuclear deal talks  (Read 291 times)

Offline libertybele

John Bolton, target in alleged Iran assassination plot, urges U.S. to stop nuclear deal talks

John Bolton urged the Biden administration to cease negotiations with Iran after a federal indictment revealed an alleged plot to assassinate the former Trump adviser. Bolton said others are also being targeted and called for the U.S. to work on removing the regime from power.

“I do think it’s important for people to understand that this plot, this effort to kill me ... and I’m certainly not alone in this, they’re after plenty of people, including average citizens, not just former government employees — that shows the real nature of the regime,” Bolton told Yahoo News in an interview Thursday.

On Wednesday the Justice Department unsealed charges against a member of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps in what court documents describe as a brazen murder-for-hire plot to assassinate the former national security adviser to avenge the death of Iran top military general Qassem Soleimani. This comes after the Biden administration and Iranian officials recently concluded talks in Vienna to potentially revive the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, also known as the Iran nuclear deal.

The U.S. withdrew from the agreement in 2018 under the Trump administration but is now trying to resuscitate the deal...........

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-bolton-target-in-alleged-iran-assassination-plot-urges-us-to-stop-nuclear-deal-talks-224843967.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.