Author Topic: The Next Time You’re Ready to ROFL at AOC  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Next Time You’re Ready to ROFL at AOC
« on: August 12, 2022, 03:08:39 pm »
August 12, 2022
The Next Time You’re Ready to ROFL at AOC
By Robin M. Itzler

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, known to most as AOC, is personally responsible for a cottage industry of funny memes, video parodies, and ROFL (i.e., rolling on the floor laughing) jokes, all at her expense. Would you expect anything different from a beautiful woman who, with a sense of authority, speaks gibberish about serious issues facing the United States? When laughing at the memes, though, remember that in the last century two others were initially mocked when they first came onto the political scene.

In their rise to power, both Adolph Hitler and Benito Mussolini seemed more like comic-strip villains than diabolical dictators. From Hitler’s wacky mustache to Mussolini’s smirk and from Hitler’s effeminate speaking mannerisms to Mussolini’s standing with outstretched arms on his large hips, imagine all the funny memes and ROFL emojis had the internet been around in the 1930s.

Reviewing R. J. B. Bosworth’s “Mussolini,” which calls for revisiting how history views the Fascist leader, Alexander Stille, writing for the New York Times, opens with:

Americans have tended to think of Benito Mussolini as a cross between a gangster and a buffoon, a ‘‘Sawdust Caesar’’ who hijacked Italian democracy and led his country to disaster as Hitler’s junior partner. But in recent decades a number of Italian historians have disputed this view.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/08/the_next_time_youre_ready_to_rofl_at_aoc.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Next Time You’re Ready to ROFL at AOC
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 03:16:31 pm »
She and her persona are living breathing memes that ridicule her at her expense.  Those jokes are 100% spot on in content.

OTOH, she also is by far the biggest GOTV tool we have out there to invigorate conservatives.  Don't believe me?  Watch how many GOP campaign ads have a screen shot of her.

I wish her continued health and success.  We need you AOC......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Next Time You’re Ready to ROFL at AOC
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 11:30:02 pm »
Fishrrman fearless prediction:
The All Out Communist will be the dem-com's candidate for vice president in either 2024 or 2028...