Author Topic: Larry Kudlow on Trump Mar-a-Lago raid: We need the application for the warrant  (Read 290 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published 3 hours ago
Larry Kudlow on Trump Mar-a-Lago raid: We need the application for the warrant
Larry Kudlow calls out the motives of the Trump Mar-a-Lago raid

By Larry Kudlow FOXBusiness

So, AG Merrick Garland gave the world 3 minutes and 30 seconds of his precious time... and.... said... nothing. Remember the Wendy's ad: "Where's the Beef"? Mr. Garland gave us no beef, but I'm going to speculate that 10s of millions of Americans will have a big beef over the fact that Garland gave us no beef.

He said the Justice Department has "has filed a motion in the southern district of Florida to unseal a search warrant and property receipt relating to a court approved search that the FBI conducted earlier this week."

If that sounds important, I hate to break it to you, it is not. What we really need is the application for the warrant. That would show at some length the probable cause for evidence of a federal crime. Former prosecutors tell me that application will never see the light of day. Unfortunately, that's where the real beef is.

Was this outrageous raid on Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago really just a function of some missing documents sought by the National Archive?  Or was it a fishing expedition looking for any documents that might link the former president to some kind of conspiracy regarding the January 6 Capitol riot?

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/larry-kudlow-trump-mar-a-lago-raid-application-warrant
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
That British guy that provided false documents to impeach Trump the first time must still be around eh?
 :chairbang: ****slapping :chairbang:

As the doobie bros said/sang; what a fool believes, eh?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions