Author Topic: BREAKING: Gunman Reportedly Opens Fire After Making Threats at FBI Headquarters in Cincinnati (DEVEL  (Read 925 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Gunman Reportedly Opens Fire After Making Threats at FBI Headquarters in Cincinnati (DEVELOPING)
By Ken Meyer Aug 11th, 2022, 11:29 am

The FBI’s office in Cincinnati, Ohio was put on lockdown Thursday amid a standoff with an armed man who reportedly made threats, and shots were fired outside the building before the suspect fled police.

National and local news journalists reported on the incident, announcing that roads have been closed as the situation unfolds. Fox News reports that authorities pursued the suspect to a field off of the I-71 highway, where he is “exchanging fire with law enforcement.”

Fox’s Garrett Tenney relayed reporting from Jacqui Heinrich, who heard from law enforcement sources that the suspect “attacked the FBI office, possibly firing a nail gun and brandishing an AR-style rifle before fleeing the scene.”

https://twitter.com/AaronKatersky/status/1557754570792640515

more
https://www.mediaite.com/news/breaking-gunman-reportedly-opens-fire-at-fbi-headquarters-in-cincinnati-before-fleeing-developing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

How convenient!

One hates to be a conspiracy theorist, but he was driving a Crown Victoria? Really? Weren’t there any other cop cars available at the time?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

One hates to be a conspiracy theorist, but he was driving a Crown Victoria? Really? Weren’t there any other cop cars available at the time?

It's odd how many conspiracy theories have become facts lately.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

I had exactly the same thought.  A plain white Ford CV is your typical government car:

Online mountaineer

Plotting the attack.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Wait, whut?
NBC 15 News
@mynbc15
NEW: Armed man with AR-15 style rifle fires nail gun into FBI Cincinnati building, leading to police pursuit and shots fired on an interstate, authorities say. Gun-wielding suspect makes threats at FBI building in Cincinnati, authorities say
12:41 PM · Aug 11, 2022
Was it an AR-15 or a nail gun? Or just something that looked like one of those scary assault rifles?

Offline aligncare

…the lunkheads think we rubes will swallow anything. Except, we ain’t rubes… We are wary, informed patriots.

America first, last and always.   :seeya:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Uh huh, how long until we find out that this guy has had mental issues for years, that both local PD and feebs were aware of him but did nothing which allowed the guy to buy a weapon and commit the attack. Will this also be a situation where mystery money became available to him to purchase the weapon and ammunition?

What am I saying? Obviously this individual will turn out to be a White supremacist militia member Trumpist who chose the office he did because he heard there was a higher number of people of color there. And oh yeah because he heard Merrick was a Jew!

Online mountaineer

Hours-long Cincinnati standoff ends with suspect's death following alleged attempt to breach FBI field office
By Emily Mae Czachor
Updated on: August 11, 2022 / 6:30 PM / CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/news/alleged-fbi-office-breach-cincinnati-ohio-standoff-suspect-dies/

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
…the lunkheads think we rubes will swallow anything. Except, we ain’t rubes… We are wary, informed patriots.

Wow!   Great to see you again!

Luis and you on the same day?   I'm running out to play the numbers.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

Oh, please.
Suspect in FBI building attack killed in standoff, identified as Jan. 6 participant
by Misty Severi, Breaking News Reporter
 | August 11, 2022 05:48 PM

The suspect who attempted to breach an FBI office in Cincinnati was killed by law enforcement during an hourslong standoff, Ohio police announced Thursday afternoon.

The man was identified as Ricky Walter Shiffer, and he was also at the Capitol on Jan. 6, sources told CNN.

The suspect was shot and killed by officers after he raised his weapon at law enforcement after unsuccessful negotiation tactics, police said, according to NewsNation's Evan Lambert.  ...
Washington Examiner
I still don't understand why he fired a nail gun - not the AR-15 - at/near the building.

Online mountaineer

Not that anyone should be the least bit surprised:
John Cardillo
@johncardillo

So this is allegedly the Twitter account of the guy who allegedly shot a nail gun at the Cincinnati FBI FO.
Created a few months ago, and reads like something the FBI would totally create before a false flag.

7:10 PM · Aug 11, 2022
The twitter account has been "suspended."

Offline verga

So if he was in the Capital on 1/6 then we know he is a Dem supporter.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

So if he was in the Capital on 1/6 then we know he is a Dem supporter.
Too bad he's dead. We might have asked him whether he'd been in touch with Ray Epps.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Too bad he's dead. We might have asked him whether he'd been in touch with Ray Epps.

888high58888 :police:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

OMG, I was joking when I posted that. Now look what's popped up on tw*tter:

Spontaneous Combustion
@SpontaneousCB
Someone posted his Truth Social bio here and now it’s gone. Here’s a screen shot - he says he was with Ray Epps on Jan 5

8:13 PM · Aug 11, 2022
Shiffer claims to have talked to Epps.  :thud:

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien