Author Topic: Forget Epstein, This Could Bring The Whole Case Down – Judge Who Reportedly Signed Off On Mar-a-Lago  (Read 961 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Forget Epstein, This Could Bring The Whole Case Down – Judge Who Reportedly Signed Off On Mar-a-Lago Raid Has Anti-Trump Social Media Posts And They Are Not Looking Good
By
Kellyanne Richardson -
August 10, 2022

The Florida magistrate judge who reportedly signed off on the FBI’s raid of former President Donald Trump’s home allegedly disparaged the former president and shared “woke” content on what appears to be his personal Facebook page.

Josiah Lippincott, a Hillsdale College Van Adel Graduate School of Statesmanship Ph.D. candidate and writer, first reported that Bruce Reinhart — the suspected judge who approved the raid of Mar-a-Lago — apparently denigrated then-president-elect Trump in 2017 via Facebook.

In a Facebook post screenshotted by Lippincott and reviewed by Defiant America Reinhart wrote, “I generally ignore the President-elect’s tweets, but not this one. John Lewis arguably has done more to ‘make America great’ than any living citizen.”

“Last August, I took my son to the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma so he could understand the kind of courage and sacrifice required to live in a democratic society. John Lewis embodies that spirit,” he added. “Although I’ve never met him, he is one of my heroes.”

more
https://defiantamerica.com/judge-who-reportedly-signed-off-on-mar-a-lago-raid-has-anti-trump-social-media-posts-and-they-are-not-looking-good/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Why is this going to bring the whole case down?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Why is this going to bring the whole case down?
I presume it is a compromised judge's decision to issue a warrant and make anything taken as inadmissable.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
According to the Internet, Trump appointed him.  Must be a Bush RINO!!!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I presume it is a compromised judge's decision to issue a warrant and make anything taken as inadmissable.

I read  that he earlier recused on something else involving Trump, so that's not going to help his case.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Any evidence collected from a faulty warrant is not admissible in court.

"Fruit of a poison tree."
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

Seems there's plenty enough already to make it inadmissible.  :shrug:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Any evidence collected from a faulty warrant is not admissible in court.

"Fruit of a poison tree."

It almost suggests it had nothing to do with classified documents or any laws broken, but something else like Trump having documented dirt on Biden, or something else that would expose the wrong people, like maybe some of Epstein's customers.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
It almost suggests it had nothing to do with classified documents or any laws broken, but something else like Trump having documented dirt on Biden, or something else that would expose the wrong people, like maybe some of Epstein's customers.

How about all the stuff Trump ordered released but we are yet to see @Free Vulcan ?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
How about all the stuff Trump ordered released but we are yet to see @Free Vulcan ?

Also, the judge is tied to Epstein, and not in a good way, and has recused himself on a previous Trump matter. Was he the only one compromised enough to be arm twisted by the FBI to go after an ex and possibly future President because of what might be in them?

The more that comes out, the more it stinks to hell.

@Bigun
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Also, the judge is tied to Epstein, and not in a good way, and has recused himself on a previous Trump matter. Was he the only one compromised enough to be arm twisted by the FBI to go after an ex and possibly future President because of what might be in them?

The more that comes out, the more it stinks to hell.

@Bigun

:yowsa: Absolutely it stinks to high heaven!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

My gut says the Epstein judge, what he knows, and the warrant he signed is the pinch point of all this.

Not holding my breath, but all that needs very scrutinized.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I smell that little Obastards stench on this deal.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I smell that little Obastards stench on this deal.

For me, it's the ValJar stench! Same thing really.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

I would very much like to see the names in Epstein's little black book at this point, because some of them just might have matches among those currently in the news.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn