Author Topic: Trump Shatters All Fundraising Records After Biden’s FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago  (Read 279 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Shatters All Fundraising Records After Biden’s FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago
By Cristina Laila
Published August 9, 2022 at 10:25pm

Trump shattered all fundraising records after Joe Biden’s jackbooted thugs raided Mar-a-Lago on Monday.

“Breaking: DonaldJTrump.com is shattering all fundraising records and I’m told has raised more money in the past 24 hours than ever before in recent history! The American people are pissed!” Eric Trump said in a post on Truth Social Tuesday night.

President Trump on Tuesday evening accused Joe Biden of having advance knowledge about the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago.

More than 3 dozen federal agents descended on Mar-a-Lago Monday, rifled through offices and breached a safe.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/trump-shatters-fundraising-records-bidens-fbi-raids-mar-lago/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Not a dime to the RNC!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
President Trump on Tuesday evening accused Joe Biden of having advance knowledge about the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago.

I'm not so sure Biden has advanced knowledge of when he has to go to the bathroom, but it is highly likely his handlers ordered the raid.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis