Author Topic: Anti-vegan NYC ‘incel’ threatened to shoot up upstate ‘fruit festival’  (Read 471 times)

Offline Kamaji

Anti-vegan NYC ‘incel’ threatened to shoot up upstate ‘fruit festival’: feds

By Ben Feuerherd
August 9, 2022

A vegan-hating, self-described “incel” from Brooklyn made a series of death threats against an upstate fruit festival – ranting about shooting up the “Jewish meet up” and telling an organizer he would “do a f–king Ted Bundy” to her, federal prosecutors alleged Tuesday.

William Swift, of Brownsville, was arrested Tuesday morning and charged in Brooklyn federal court with menacing organizers and attendees of the Woodstock Fruit Festival, including in emails and audio recordings, beginning in February of this year, according to a complaint against him.

The messages included threats of orchestrating a mass shooting and stabbing people associated with the festival, a yearly health and wellness event in Diamond Point scheduled for later this month, according to the court documents.

“The ideal thing would be to go up to Woodstock to shoot up…the Jewish meet up. That would be ideal,” he allegedly said in one of the disturbing missives.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/nyc-man-busted-for-making-threats-against-upstate-fruit-festival/

Offline Kamaji

Dare I say it?

Fruitcake

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.