Author Topic: Poll: 89% Say January 6 Hearings Have Not Changed Their Minds  (Read 326 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: 89% Say January 6 Hearings Have Not Changed Their Minds
« on: August 10, 2022, 12:35:27 pm »
Poll: 89% Say January 6 Hearings Have Not Changed Their Minds

Amy Furr 9 Aug 2022

A recent poll found a large percentage of respondents said the House January 6 Committee hearings had not changed their minds about the incident at the Capitol.

“Have the recent House January 6 Committee hearings changed your mind about what happened at the Capitol that day or who is responsible, or have the hearings not changed your mind?” the Monmouth University poll, published Tuesday, asked respondents.

In August, eight percent answered, “Yes, have,” while 89 percent answered, “No, have not.”

The poll was performed via telephone from July 28 until August 1 with 808 adults in America, and the question results had a margin of error of +/- 3.5 percentage points.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2022/08/09/poll-89-percent-january-6-hearings-not-changed-minds/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Poll: 89% Say January 6 Hearings Have Not Changed Their Minds
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 12:49:01 pm »
I would be very curious to learn how the opinions of that 11% who responded 'yes' were changed.  Do more believe the 'incident' was an 'insurrection', or is the opposite true?  I have my suspicions, but would love to see the follow up.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra