Author Topic: Pelosi dismisses GOP probe of DOJ as ‘idle’ threat  (Read 814 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi dismisses GOP probe of DOJ as ‘idle’ threat
« on: August 09, 2022, 02:50:14 pm »
 Pelosi dismisses GOP probe of DOJ as ‘idle’ threat
by Mychael Schnell - 08/09/22 10:25 AM ET

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is dismissing Republican threats of an investigation into the Department of Justice (DOJ) as an “idle” warning the day after the agency’s search of former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence.

Asked during an interview with NBC’s “Today” Tuesday morning about House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy’s (R-Calif.) threat the night before, Pelosi predicted that Democrats would retain control of the House in the November midterm elections.

“First of all, I think the Democrats are going to win the House. We’ve been prepared for it for a long time. And now, with what’s happening with Roe v. Wade and the legislation that we are passing, I think that whatever the leader is saying is probably idle,” Pelosi said.

Trump confirmed in a statement Monday night that his Mar-a-Lago residence had been “raided” by “a large group of FBI agents.” Multiple outlets later reported that authorities executed a search warrant on the location as part of the probe into materials Trump took with him to his Florida residence when he departed the White House.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3594069-pelosi-dismisses-gop-probe-of-doj-as-idle-threat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Pelosi dismisses GOP probe of DOJ as ‘idle’ threat
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2022, 03:05:57 pm »
Precedent has been set to investigate and prosecute a former POTUS.

Seems the same standard could apply to a former Speaker of the House.  Let's get some details of you and your husband's invesments the past 20 years in some painstaking detail.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 03:09:40 pm »
I don't know about that, Nancy.  House GOP members love investigating things, especially Deep State infiltrated agencies, like the FBI and DOJ.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2022, 04:12:59 pm »
That confused old battle axe mixed up the two one china's - People's Republic of China (PRC, aka, Chi-coms, commies) and the Republic of China (ROC, aka Taiwan).

The Speaker of the House has no business in foreign relations.  She stepped above her pay grade.

Maybe she did it on purpose to increase the value of her husband's semiconductor stocks.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2022, 06:17:29 pm »
Looks like Nancy has gone full Manchurian Candidate today.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2022, 06:30:07 pm »
Looks like Nancy has gone full Manchurian Candidate today.

Is there a democrat anywhere who is not on the CHICOM payroll?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2022, 06:32:56 pm »
Congressional GOP are also on the Chi-com payroll, only their payments get laundered through the US Chamber of Commerce.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2022, 06:36:33 pm »
Congressional GOP are also on the Chi-com payroll, only their payments get laundered through the US Chamber of Commerce.

:yowsa: Some are.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2022, 10:40:44 pm »
"Pelosi dismisses GOP probe of DOJ as ‘idle’ threat"

Cue up Morgan: