Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 61325 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #700 on: August 10, 2022, 03:33:43 pm »
The right of the people to be secure in their houses shall not be violated.

That is what warrants are for.  Once the warrant has issued, the warrant can be executed, and the individual does not have the right to be present during the search.

If you believe otherwise, please find the pertinent caselaw that says otherwise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #701 on: August 10, 2022, 03:34:48 pm »
Eric Trump tells DailyMail.com what REALLY happened in FBI raid: President's son says 30 agents REFUSED to hand over warrant, kicked lawyer off property, rifled through clothes - and how Mar-a-Lago staff refused to turn off security cameras

Eric Trump recounted the Monday raid of his father's Mar-a-Lago residence in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com
    He said that they kicked Donald Trump's lawyer Christina Bobb off the property and made her wait at the end of a driveway during the raid
    Also said that FBI agents refused to provide a copy of the search warrant
    The former president's son said contrary to FBI direction, they refused to turn off security cameras at the Palm Beach estate

By Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:11 EDT, 10 August 2022 | Updated: 11:14 EDT, 10 August 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11099205/Eric-Trump-reveals-REALLY-happened-FBI-raid.html

I hope the cams automatically upload to a cloud, because the Feebs undoubtedly searched for the storage media and would have seized it had they found it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #702 on: August 10, 2022, 03:35:16 pm »
You guys with all your constitutional talk. 

Been watching the past few years?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #703 on: August 10, 2022, 03:35:29 pm »
So Biden still claims he was left in the dark?  Amazing.

Not only that, these FBI agents and Justice Department lawyers had to requisition a government aircraft to fly them to Florida and back to DC instead of using local Miami office resources.

And then there is his Press Secretary who claims that she had not spoken with Biden, her boss, at any point after his return from Delaware.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #705 on: August 10, 2022, 03:35:53 pm »
@Bigun

I know we've gone around about this before... But I am loathe to attack state sovereignty... The precedent you seek could offer fertile means for liberal states to gang up and coerce individual states with any number of grievances.

In that, I think sovereignty remaining sacrosanct is far more important than any immediate gain.
I, too, am loathe to attack State Sovereignty. However, the Constitution all States chose to go by, either at its adoption or gaining statehood says that the Legislatures of the Several States shall make election law. In many States that very election law was altered by persons other than the legislature. In that sense, the Compact was violated, the rules for making the rules were not the same as they should be (up to the various State Legislatures, not appointees or other elected officials).
There is a difference. The Constitution was violated, incidentally, most often in the states that stopped counting, saw a mathematically impossible increase in Biden votes, and which carried the day in the electoral college for Biden, in each having him come from behind after counting was re-started. Other mechanisms of fraud have since been exposed, in those same states, made possible by unconstitutional rule changes regarding elections.

As we all have to suffer the effects of this election, we all have standing, and every state which cried foul should have had standing as well.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #706 on: August 10, 2022, 03:36:42 pm »
That is what warrants are for.  Once the warrant has issued, the warrant can be executed, and the individual does not have the right to be present during the search.

If you believe otherwise, please find the pertinent caselaw that says otherwise.

If what Eric Trump said is true, the FBI refused to let Trump's lawyer on the scene (Bobb) to even see the Warrant.  Is that legal?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #707 on: August 10, 2022, 03:39:27 pm »
If what Eric Trump said is true, the FBI refused to let Trump's lawyer on the scene (Bobb) to even see the Warrant.  Is that legal?

I believe the warrant has to be provided, but otherwise, I don't believe anyone has the right to remain on the premises while a warrant-based search is conducted.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #708 on: August 10, 2022, 03:44:04 pm »

Ask Peter Navarro a few months ago.  He was leg shackled and arrested after asking for arrest paperwork at least a dozen times. 

The 4th Amendment does not exist in the Biden Gestapo.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #709 on: August 10, 2022, 03:44:30 pm »
I believe the warrant has to be provided, but otherwise, I don't believe anyone has the right to remain on the premises while a warrant-based search is conducted.

Must a warrant specify what is being looked for?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #710 on: August 10, 2022, 03:48:04 pm »
Rule 41. Search and Seizure

(1) Warrant to Search for and Seize a Person or Property.
(A) Noting the Time. The officer executing the warrant must enter on it the exact date and time it was executed.
(B) Inventory. An officer present during the execution of the warrant must prepare and verify an inventory of any property seized. The officer must do so in the presence of another officer and the person from whom, or from whose premises, the property was taken. If either one is not present, the officer must prepare and verify the inventory in the presence of at least one other credible person. In a case involving the seizure of electronic storage media or the seizure or copying of electronically stored information, the inventory may be limited to describing the physical storage media that were seized or copied. The officer may retain a copy of the electronically stored information that was seized or copied.
(C) Receipt. The officer executing the warrant must give a copy of the warrant and a receipt for the property taken to the person from whom, or from whose premises, the property was taken or leave a copy of the warrant and receipt at the place where the officer took the property.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_41

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #711 on: August 10, 2022, 03:53:15 pm »

Rule 41. Search and Seizure

The FBI leader of the raid (shown below) could not be reached for comment....

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #714 on: August 10, 2022, 04:00:07 pm »
One wonders what the security cameras show.

The FBI shut them down.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #715 on: August 10, 2022, 04:01:07 pm »
I guess Megyn recovered from her bleeding.... :cool:

She's right about this!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #716 on: August 10, 2022, 04:02:25 pm »
She's right about this!

Yes she is, just a jestly comment  of her earlier dust up with DJT.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #718 on: August 10, 2022, 04:03:06 pm »
The FBI shut them down.

But nation wide LEO's have to wear body cams?  Hmmmmmmm......

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #719 on: August 10, 2022, 04:06:29 pm »

I don't know about the second part, but if it's true that they refused to provide the Warrant to Trump's legal representative then everything they took should be grounds for exclusion of the evidence.

Of course we know that'll never happen, because the FBI and DoJ have placed themselves above the law.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #720 on: August 10, 2022, 04:07:24 pm »

And where to find it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #721 on: August 10, 2022, 04:17:55 pm »

Yes it does.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #722 on: August 10, 2022, 04:20:44 pm »

Nope. Not even close to legal. Not that it matters to this administration.

If what Eric said is true...it also makes the idiots on Twitter saying "if Trump has nothing to hide he should show us what was in the warrant".

First off the warrant is sealed so he couldn't do that to begin with and secondly if he or his lawyer wasn't provided with a copy of the warrant there's no way for him to discuss what it says.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #723 on: August 10, 2022, 04:28:30 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #724 on: August 10, 2022, 04:41:00 pm »
Yes it does.

@txradioguy @Bigun

I get the sense that "stuff" is as specific as the current US Goobermint needs to come.

After all,their courts,their justices,their rules.

Yeah,you can appeal it and spend every dime you have getting lawyers to file briefs for years,but by the time you win on appeal and get the charges dropped,you will be broke and living in a State Farm for Fools and have a drip cut attached to your wheelchair.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!