Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 61212 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #675 on: August 10, 2022, 02:14:03 pm »
August 9, 2022 7:33pm EDT
FBI would not let Trump attorneys in rooms as agents raided Mar-a-Lago, warrant focused on NARA: source
'There is no need for any of this,' a source told Fox News

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

FBI agents would not allow Trump lawyers watch as they raided former President Trump’s private home at Mar-a-Lago early Monday morning, a source told Fox News.

@mystery-ak

That can't possibly be legal.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #676 on: August 10, 2022, 02:17:37 pm »
@mystery-ak

It's not.  A person has a right to an attorney.  That attorney is their legal representative.  If Trump had been home at the time, he would have been allowed to remain inside the residence during the search.  Likewise, so would his legal representatives.  The fact that they did not should by itself disqualify any evidence gathered, and should leave the FBI vulnerable to a civil suit.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #677 on: August 10, 2022, 02:18:07 pm »
No one is attacking state sovereignty least of all Texas! That lawsuit was about Pennsylvania's violations of the FEDERAL constitution ( and SCOTUS had original jurisdiction! @roamer_1

Lawsuit:
https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/22/22O155/163322/20201210115500103_2020-12-10%20-%20Motion%20to%20Intervene%20and%20Proposed%20Bill%20of%20Complaint%20-%20Final%20With%20Tables.pdf

Absolutely correct @Bigun !!

@roamer_1

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #678 on: August 10, 2022, 02:18:51 pm »
@mystery-ak

It's a gross violation of Trump's rights!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #679 on: August 10, 2022, 02:24:50 pm »
It's a gross violation of Trump's rights!

Rights?

That term will be a relic of the past in no time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #680 on: August 10, 2022, 02:27:43 pm »
Rights?

That term will be a relic of the past in no time.

@catfish1957

Not true!

We will have all the rights our masters are willing to allow us.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #681 on: August 10, 2022, 02:39:30 pm »
They rummaged through Melania's clothing. Weirdos.

Offline bilo

« Reply #682 on: August 10, 2022, 02:45:28 pm »
It's not.  A person has a right to an attorney.  That attorney is their legal representative.  If Trump had been home at the time, he would have been allowed to remain inside the residence during the search.  Likewise, so would his legal representatives.  The fact that they did not should by itself disqualify any evidence gathered, and should leave the FBI vulnerable to a civil suit.

Any "evidence" is questionable. How do we know it's not planted? In addition to not allowing Trump's legal representatives to watch the search they turned off all interior cameras.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #683 on: August 10, 2022, 03:00:49 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Nothing more than following in the tradition of their founding father,J for Janet,Edgar Hoover.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #684 on: August 10, 2022, 03:01:35 pm »
Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
·
1h
REPORTS: At least three Garland DOJ lawyers joined the FBI on their armed raid on the home of Trump.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #686 on: August 10, 2022, 03:08:40 pm »
August 9, 2022 11:01pm EDT
Rep. Eric Swalwell: Republicans ‘fomenting violence,’ ‘chaos’ in wake of FBI’s Trump raid
Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida was raided by the FBI on Monday
By Alexander Hall | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rep-eric-swalwell-republicans-fomenting-violence-chaos-wake-fbis-trump-raid

I'll never forget the way Trump supporters went on a wild looting and arson spree yesterday, murdering cops all along the way.

Oh, wait....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #687 on: August 10, 2022, 03:11:26 pm »
If Trump had been home at the time, he would have been allowed to remain inside the residence during the search.

I don't think that sentence is true.  Cops ALWAYS remove the suspect from the premises during a search.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #688 on: August 10, 2022, 03:12:59 pm »
I'll never forget the way Trump supporters went on a wild looting and arson spree yesterday, murdering cops all along the way.

Oh, wait....

Exactly.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #689 on: August 10, 2022, 03:21:29 pm »
I don't think that sentence is true.  Cops ALWAYS remove the suspect from the premises during a search.

Nope.  I have known several people who had cops kick down their doors with warrants, and each and every time without exception, the person was made to sit in the living room while the search took place.  It is only in an instance where the person chooses to interfere with the search that they will be removed from the premise.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #690 on: August 10, 2022, 03:24:38 pm »
Nope.  I have known several people who had cops kick down their doors with warrants, and each and every time without exception, the person was made to sit in the living room while the search took place.  It is only in an instance where the person chooses to interfere with the search that they will be removed from the premise.

I have no personal experience (so far).
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #691 on: August 10, 2022, 03:27:17 pm »
I have no personal experience (so far).

You should get out more.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #692 on: August 10, 2022, 03:28:34 pm »

That may be more a matter of strategy by the police.  I don't believe that one has the right to be present in one's home when a search warrant is executed.  That being said, I believe that in many instances the cops want the person present so that, for example, they can arrest that person if what they named in the warrant is found in the house.  If one is good at reading body language, it can also be useful to have the owner present to read his/her "tells" about whether the searchers are getting near to the contraband being searched for.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #693 on: August 10, 2022, 03:29:18 pm »
Eric Trump tells DailyMail.com what REALLY happened in FBI raid: President's son says 30 agents REFUSED to hand over warrant, kicked lawyer off property, rifled through clothes - and how Mar-a-Lago staff refused to turn off security cameras

Eric Trump recounted the Monday raid of his father's Mar-a-Lago residence in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com
    He said that they kicked Donald Trump's lawyer Christina Bobb off the property and made her wait at the end of a driveway during the raid
    Also said that FBI agents refused to provide a copy of the search warrant
    The former president's son said contrary to FBI direction, they refused to turn off security cameras at the Palm Beach estate

By Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:11 EDT, 10 August 2022 | Updated: 11:14 EDT, 10 August 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11099205/Eric-Trump-reveals-REALLY-happened-FBI-raid.html
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #694 on: August 10, 2022, 03:29:37 pm »
Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
·
1h
REPORTS: At least three Garland DOJ lawyers joined the FBI on their armed raid on the home of Trump.

So Biden still claims he was left in the dark?  Amazing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #695 on: August 10, 2022, 03:30:56 pm »
You should get out more.

Before it is all over, I think anyone with poliical leanings right of center can expect some unwanted attention.......

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #696 on: August 10, 2022, 03:31:03 pm »
You should get out more.

Yeah.  I suspect I'll get a first-hand account in the next two years of Shortbus Joe's regime. 
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #697 on: August 10, 2022, 03:31:59 pm »
That may be more a matter of strategy by the police.  I don't believe that one has the right to be present in one's home when a search warrant is executed.

The right of the people to be secure in their houses shall not be violated.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #698 on: August 10, 2022, 03:32:28 pm »
Eric Trump tells DailyMail.com what REALLY happened in FBI raid: President's son says 30 agents REFUSED to hand over warrant, kicked lawyer off property, rifled through clothes - and how Mar-a-Lago staff refused to turn off security cameras

Eric Trump recounted the Monday raid of his father's Mar-a-Lago residence in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com
    He said that they kicked Donald Trump's lawyer Christina Bobb off the property and made her wait at the end of a driveway during the raid
    Also said that FBI agents refused to provide a copy of the search warrant
    The former president's son said contrary to FBI direction, they refused to turn off security cameras at the Palm Beach estate

By Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:11 EDT, 10 August 2022 | Updated: 11:14 EDT, 10 August 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11099205/Eric-Trump-reveals-REALLY-happened-FBI-raid.html

One wonders what the security cameras show.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #699 on: August 10, 2022, 03:32:38 pm »
The right of the people to be secure in their houses shall not be violated.

LMAO.....

That was the old days......