Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 61544 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #650 on: August 10, 2022, 03:39:32 am »
It is up to each State to decide how its electors are chosen.  The problem here is that a number of States violated their own election laws.  That should have been handled at the State level, and short of that, it should be settled by the fourth branch of government.

Here in Georgia, both State and County officials violated State Law.  And sadly, the State GOP did not lift a finger to stop it.  No lawsuits.  No injunctions.  Nothing.  Not a damn thing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #651 on: August 10, 2022, 03:41:06 am »
Just gonna drop this here.... memory lane kinda thing...

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #652 on: August 10, 2022, 04:21:56 am »

@Sighlass

No,in fact,I don't.

BTW,your link doesn't work.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #653 on: August 10, 2022, 04:35:11 am »
I'm sorry my friend but you are just flat out wrong on this one! @roamer_1

@Bigun

I know we've gone around about this before... But I am loathe to attack state sovereignty... The precedent you seek could offer fertile means for liberal states to gang up and coerce individual states with any number of grievances.

In that, I think sovereignty remaining sacrosanct is far more important than any immediate gain.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 04:43:27 am by roamer_1 »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #654 on: August 10, 2022, 04:41:45 am »
It is up to each State to decide how its electors are chosen.  The problem here is that a number of States violated their own election laws.  That should have been handled at the State level, and short of that, it should be settled by the fourth branch of government.

Here in Georgia, both State and County officials violated State Law.  And sadly, the State GOP did not lift a finger to stop it.  No lawsuits.  No injunctions.  Nothing.  Not a damn thing.

In my opinion, it is within the reach of the People to provide the remedy. And it should be that they remain the only authority over their own representatives.

The loss and shenanigans should be enough for a transmission of will by the People in the next available election. It is the apathy of the people of Georgia that would allow it to remain.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #655 on: August 10, 2022, 12:21:56 pm »

Yes he did
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #656 on: August 10, 2022, 12:33:31 pm »
Michael Cohen on FBI Raid: Gleeful ‘Narcissistic Sociopath’ Trump Got ‘Karma Boomerang’

Former Donald Trump attorney Michael Cohen said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “The Beat” that he was gleeful because “narcissistic sociopath” Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, FL was raided by the FBI.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/09/michael-cohen-on-fbi-raid-gleeful-narcissistic-sociopath-trump-got-karma-boomerang/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #657 on: August 10, 2022, 12:38:18 pm »
Michael Cohen on FBI Raid: Gleeful ‘Narcissistic Sociopath’ Trump Got ‘Karma Boomerang’

Former Donald Trump attorney Michael Cohen said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “The Beat” that he was gleeful because “narcissistic sociopath” Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, FL was raided by the FBI.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/09/michael-cohen-on-fbi-raid-gleeful-narcissistic-sociopath-trump-got-karma-boomerang/

Cohen is delusional; he's been drinking too much of his own kool-aid.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #658 on: August 10, 2022, 12:58:17 pm »
We live in an upside down world where we get a stronger statement against what the FBI did from a democrat, Andrew Cuomo, than the Republican “leadership” in Congressi
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #659 on: August 10, 2022, 01:01:57 pm »
 August 9, 2022 7:33pm EDT
FBI would not let Trump attorneys in rooms as agents raided Mar-a-Lago, warrant focused on NARA: source
'There is no need for any of this,' a source told Fox News

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

FBI agents would not allow Trump lawyers watch as they raided former President Trump’s private home at Mar-a-Lago early Monday morning, a source told Fox News.

Trump was in New York City while his home in Palm Beach, Florida, was raided.

A source familiar with the raid told Fox News the warrant for the raid was related to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) effort to collect records and materials the former president took with him from Washington, D.C., to Mar-a-Lago.

"This was a NARA issue," the source close to the former president told Fox News, adding Trump has been "cooperating."

"There is no need for any of this," the source said, adding the FBI "wouldn’t let the attorneys come in to watch the raid. They told them to leave."

The source told Fox News that when NARA visited Mar-a-Lago in February, Trump and his team "gave them what they wanted."

"It was all provided to them," the source said. "This is absurd."

Another source told Fox News negotiations and communications "never broke down."

Earlier this year, NARA said Trump took 15 boxes of presidential records to his personal residence in Florida. Those boxes allegedly contained "classified national security information" and official correspondence between Trump and foreign heads of state.

NARA notified Congress in February that the agency recovered the 15 boxes from Mar-a-Lago and "identified items marked as classified national security information within the boxes."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-would-not-let-trump-attorneys-agents-raided-mar-a-lago-warrant-nara
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #660 on: August 10, 2022, 01:06:15 pm »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #661 on: August 10, 2022, 01:07:25 pm »
August 9, 2022 11:01pm EDT
Rep. Eric Swalwell: Republicans ‘fomenting violence,’ ‘chaos’ in wake of FBI’s Trump raid
Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida was raided by the FBI on Monday
By Alexander Hall | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rep-eric-swalwell-republicans-fomenting-violence-chaos-wake-fbis-trump-raid
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #662 on: August 10, 2022, 01:13:32 pm »
Jesse Watters on Mar-a-Lago raid; ‘How do we know they’re not planting evidence right now?’

Support the USO

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #663 on: August 10, 2022, 01:14:17 pm »
@Bigun

I know we've gone around about this before... But I am loathe to attack state sovereignty... The precedent you seek could offer fertile means for liberal states to gang up and coerce individual states with any number of grievances.

In that, I think sovereignty remaining sacrosanct is far more important than any immediate gain.
State sovereignty in federal elections is not absolute as it most decidedly affects other states.

Or does the US Constitution mean nothing to you?

So quit the union if you do not like the gang approach.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #664 on: August 10, 2022, 01:15:11 pm »
We live in an upside down world where we get a stronger statement against what the FBI did from a democrat, Andrew Cuomo, than the Republican “leadership” in Congressi
That's exactly what I told my Senator John Cornyn
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #665 on: August 10, 2022, 01:16:06 pm »
August 9, 2022 11:01pm EDT
Rep. Eric Swalwell: Republicans ‘fomenting violence,’ ‘chaos’ in wake of FBI’s Trump raid
Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida was raided by the FBI on Monday
By Alexander Hall | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/media/rep-eric-swalwell-republicans-fomenting-violence-chaos-wake-fbis-trump-raid
This is how one gets branded an 'insurrectionist', by not toeing the government line.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #666 on: August 10, 2022, 01:17:29 pm »
Trump Attorneys Spill the Beans on Issues With FBI Raid, Warrant
By Nick Arama | Aug 09, 2022 10:30 PM ET

The attorneys for President Donald Trump are now spilling the beans on some of the issues with the FBI raid of his home and the search warrant.

Trump attorney Alina Habba appeared on Fox News with Jesse Watters. She said that they had been cooperating with the National Archives over the records and that this was completely “unconstitutional.” “Our country should be terrified—I am terrified,” Habba exclaimed. She said the FBI went in when he wasn’t even there, and then told his attorneys to leave, that they couldn’t watch or be there. “That doesn’t sound good to me,” she declared.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1557144814214316038

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/08/09/trump-attorneys-spill-the-beans-on-issues-with-fbi-raid-warrant-n609827
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #667 on: August 10, 2022, 01:28:22 pm »
@Bigun

No one is attacking state sovereignty least of all Texas! That lawsuit was about Pennsylvania's violations of the FEDERAL constitution (can't change the rules in the middle of the game) and SCOTUS had original jurisdiction! @roamer_1
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #668 on: August 10, 2022, 01:57:13 pm »
Shower thought:

This is sorta genius on Trump's part. If they did go in on these meaningless documents, he gets his name in the headlines for 2 years into a predecessor's presidency, probably a slap on the wrist penalty, his supporters fired up to vote for him, and he looks sympathetic. I mean, imagine any other 1 term president (Jimmy Carter or Papa Bush) still getting this much press 2 years into their predecessor's presidency's?

I mean i usually don't like these "Trump is playing 4 dimensional chess" arguments, but this one checks out IMO.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #669 on: August 10, 2022, 01:58:38 pm »
Shower thought:

This is sorta genius on Trump's part. If they did go in on these meaningless documents, he gets his name in the headlines for 2 years into a predecessor's presidency, probably a slap on the wrist penalty, his supporters fired up to vote for him, and he looks sympathetic. I mean, imagine any other 1 term president (Jimmy Carter or Papa Bush) still getting this much press 2 years into their predecessor's presidency's?

I mean i usually don't like these "Trump is playing 4 dimensional chess" arguments, but this one checks out IMO.

Interesting thought.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #670 on: August 10, 2022, 02:02:21 pm »
Shower thought:

I heard one talking head speculate that this event is somewhat of a "Hail Mary" to nail DJT on a Archivial Records infraction, which supposedly, by technicality could disqualify him from seeking national office.

If this is this the case, this is wanton desperation on the behalf of his enemies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #671 on: August 10, 2022, 02:05:44 pm »

@mystery-ak

Anybody else here see the irony of ANY DC parasite lawyer calling ANYBODY else ,never mind it being Cohen,a "narcissistic sociopath"?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #672 on: August 10, 2022, 02:07:20 pm »
Shower thought:

So you talk to yourself in the shower too?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #673 on: August 10, 2022, 02:08:31 pm »

@LMAO

The GOP "Good Old Boys Club" hate and fear Trump upsetting their apple carts as much as their Dim brother in graft hate and fear him. And for the same reasons,namely he will destroy business as usual for them,and cost them millions in lost graft. Not to mention their power and positions as "princes of the court".

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #674 on: August 10, 2022, 02:11:12 pm »
So you talk to yourself in the shower too?

I do.