Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 61300 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #325 on: August 09, 2022, 02:12:45 am »
:bingo:  They are going to make it so he will not be able to hold political office again.

A poor goal. All it does is make him kingmaker instead.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #326 on: August 09, 2022, 02:13:20 am »
Jonathan Martin
@jmartNYT
·
2h
Senior White House officials found out about the FBI’s Mar a Lago raid on Twitter, had no notice, per source familiar
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #327 on: August 09, 2022, 02:13:58 am »
Joel Berry
@JoelWBerry
·
4h
This administration is firing military servicemembers and hiring IRS agents. They are waging war with their own citizens.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #328 on: August 09, 2022, 02:14:22 am »
Laurence Tribe
@tribelaw
·
1h
The search and seizure of Mar-a-Lago was done under the auspices of #ChrisWray, the FBI Director appointed by Trump himself.
Support the USO

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #329 on: August 09, 2022, 02:14:30 am »
While we’re at it, the department of homeland security needs to be disbanded also

Foremost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #330 on: August 09, 2022, 02:15:14 am »
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
2h
Merrick Garland is a disgrace to humankind. He opened the door to tyranny and there’s no turning back now. The ONLY solution is a thorough housecleaning at the FBI and DOJ after we take the White House. No one involved in any of this should have a job after day one. NO ONE!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #331 on: August 09, 2022, 02:16:01 am »
Can Congress defund the FBI when they take control of Congress?....I am sure they can..

You are very optimistic @mystery-ak   Since the leftist stole the election I have often wondered and have commented that I didn't think this country was going to make it to another election or certainly not a fair election.  I stand by my prediction; we're not going to see another election.  I hope I am wrong.

Praying for this country and praying for President Trump and the entire Trump family.  :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #332 on: August 09, 2022, 02:16:07 am »
Carmine Sabia
@CarmineSabia
·
1h
Think about this. Merrick Garland, who Donald Trump passed by for SCOTUS, did this raid. Not a special counsel that is independent.

I said I would be willing to consider another candidate, one who is not as abrasive, in 2024. Forget it.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #333 on: August 09, 2022, 02:17:09 am »
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

« Reply #334 on: August 09, 2022, 02:18:00 am »
C J Lindgren
@cyfan1289
·
10m
John Solomon "The FBI Washington field office completed the raid." The same office where the SAC is being accused by multiple whistleblowers of squashing Hunter Biden investigations and information per Senator Grassley.

Interesting.  Jurisdiction for the raid resides with the Miami office.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #335 on: August 09, 2022, 02:18:34 am »
interesting

Fibci
@Fibci2
·
24m
Prediction - They will say the raid was done in order to find documents related to January 6.

In my opinion, they are looking for something that incriminates Biden’s family.
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #336 on: August 09, 2022, 02:18:35 am »
And the chain of custody has been broken. No one will ever be able to show how anything found in any of the material taken got there.

@Bigun

BINGO!

I am now wondering if the DNC purposely screwed up the seizures in order to get the case tossed so they don't have to go to court to prove the unproveable?

After all,they are getting what they wanted,negative publicity as well as character smears on Trump in the media,and the whole point of this was to convince the undecided airhead voters to not vote for Trump because "he dun did sumptin or another".

If the charges are dropped,they don't have to prove a damn thing in court,and IF Trump were to file a counter-suit against them,they would be able to get any suit set aside until after the next Presidential elections,which they plan to steal again.

They are putting Trump in a position where he might have to try to  prove he is innocent if/when he runs for President,and you can be sure ALL the Dim hack reporters will be at every stop screaming "Mr President! When are you going to answer to the charges you blah,blah,blah?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #337 on: August 09, 2022, 02:20:25 am »
@Bigun

BINGO!

I am now wondering if the DNC purposely screwed up the seizures in order to get the case tossed so they don't have to go to court to prove the unproveable?

After all,they are getting what they wanted,negative publicity as well as character smears on Trump in the media,and the whole point of this was to convince the undecided airhead voters to not vote for Trump because "he dun did sumptin or another".

If the charges are dropped,they don't have to prove a damn thing in court,and IF Trump were to file a counter-suit against them,they would be able to get any suit set aside until after the next Presidential elections,which they plan to steal again.

They are putting Trump in a position where he might have to try to  prove he is innocent if/when he runs for President,and you can be sure ALL the Dim hack reporters will be at every stop screaming "Mr President! When are you going to answer to the charges you blah,blah,blah?"

Food for the Never Trumpers

Offline libertybele

« Reply #338 on: August 09, 2022, 02:21:21 am »
Interesting.  Jurisdiction for the raid resides with the Miami office.

??? How do you know that and what am I missing here @Hoodat
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #339 on: August 09, 2022, 02:21:58 am »
Bingo pointing-down

Matt Walsh
@MattWalshBlog
·
34m
They're saying they raided Trump's home because he had classified documents. This already makes little sense because Trump, as president, had the power to declassify literally anything he wanted, whenever he wanted.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #340 on: August 09, 2022, 02:23:24 am »
Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
·
42m
With 87,000 new IRS agents coming, you are next….
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

« Reply #341 on: August 09, 2022, 02:23:37 am »
Elias points to code 18 U.S. Code § 2071:

(a)Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Like they did with Sandy Berger?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #342 on: August 09, 2022, 02:24:30 am »
@Bigun

BINGO!

IF the rule of law were still holding sway @sneakypete the FBI would have shit in its nest today but in the banana republic we currently find ourselves I'm not sure what the outcome will be.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #343 on: August 09, 2022, 02:26:03 am »
Thomas Massie
@RepThomasMassie
·
26m
According to reports, and until Joe Biden denies it, a President just raided a former President - his political opponent.

Let that sink in. There are only three branches of government. The FBI is works for the current President.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #344 on: August 09, 2022, 02:26:25 am »
Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
·
41m
It’s time.

DO IT 45 🇺🇸
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

« Reply #345 on: August 09, 2022, 02:27:20 am »
Can Congress defund the FBI when they take control of Congress?....I am sure they can..

Good luck with that.  We couldn't even get the GOP to defund Planned Parenthood when they held both houses and the White House.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #346 on: August 09, 2022, 02:28:17 am »
Lisa Boothe 🇺🇸
@LisaMarieBoothe
·
2m
Too many people rolled over during COVID and with the vaccines. It gave them a greenlight for what was coming. It was a test of submission, too many submitted.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #347 on: August 09, 2022, 02:28:54 am »
Good luck with that.  We couldn't even get the GOP to defund Planned Parenthood when they held both houses and the White House.

****slapping myself.....so true...
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #348 on: August 09, 2022, 02:29:11 am »
Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
·
41m
It’s time.

DO IT 45 🇺🇸

Trump should announce with DeSantis standing next to him.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #349 on: August 09, 2022, 02:29:34 am »
Lisa Boothe 🇺🇸
@LisaMarieBoothe
·
2m
Too many people rolled over during COVID and with the vaccines. It gave them a greenlight for what was coming. It was a test of submission, too many submitted.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien