Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 61209 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #275 on: August 09, 2022, 01:48:10 am »
And that will only prove, as I said, the craven end.

No one will believe it unless it is big, serious, and proven.

They have all but made Tumpy bulletproof... Which is the comical up-side to this endeavor. The more they do the less they are believed.

If he runs again, what could they possibly hit him with? He's skated every time. And they just wind up crybabies.

That's just it they are going to frame him so that he can't run again.  This is their last resort. 

Honestly, after this happening, I don't think we're going to see another election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #276 on: August 09, 2022, 01:48:42 am »
Laura Ingraham
@IngrahamAngle
·
1m
Dems and press poodles celebrating tonight.  But soon you'll lose the gavel.  And then what?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #277 on: August 09, 2022, 01:49:20 am »
Erik Trump...30 agents raided MAL

Went to every room and office and took boxes not even knowing what's in them...

@mystery-ak

Since the Feebs didn't inventory every box and give whoever was in charge at Key Largo a receipt for every document or other "piece of evidence" they seized, I suspect Trump's lawyers can get it thrown out of court on those grounds alone.

Unless of course they want to dig in deeper and try to find cause to demand the alleged Justice Dept file charges for abuse of authority,etc,etc,etc against Slow Joe and his whole team of babysitters.

After all,if they DIDN'T do that,how are they going to be able to assert,never mind prove,that everything they present was a product of the raid?

The only thing that makes any sense at all about this thing is my suspicion the left already has a tame judge lined up to let them have their way.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 01:50:29 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #278 on: August 09, 2022, 01:50:22 am »
Paul Sperry
@PaulSperry30
·
12m
BREAKING: Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich on FBI's raid of Mar-a-Lago: "I think it's a very scary step towards a police state."
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #279 on: August 09, 2022, 01:50:27 am »
ICYMI .......

john jackson
@pvtjokerus
 · 53m

Miranda Devine just reporting that the docs taken from Trump's house were boxed up by the GSA and mailed to Trump by them. And that the FBI has had access to these docs for MONTHS.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #280 on: August 09, 2022, 01:50:50 am »
He's in NYC at Trump Tower...

That doesn't quite make sense to raid his home when he's not there. 100 FBI agents either for drama or planting as much bogus evidence as they can.  I hope that Barron and Melania are with him.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #281 on: August 09, 2022, 01:50:52 am »
Laura Ingraham
@IngrahamAngle
·
1m
Dems and press poodles celebrating tonight.  But soon you'll lose the gavel.  And then what?

What makes you think we will have an election in November Laura?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #282 on: August 09, 2022, 01:51:04 am »
Joel Pollak
@joelpollak
·
49m
I’m on record as preferring an alternative to Trump in 2024. But this raid will make many people like me rally behind Trump — for all his flaws — to stop the abuses of power by federal law enforcement, intelligence services, military brass, and, most of all, Democrats in Congress
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #283 on: August 09, 2022, 01:51:29 am »
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #284 on: August 09, 2022, 01:52:01 am »
Paul Sperry
@PaulSperry30
·
12m
BREAKING: Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich on FBI's raid of Mar-a-Lago: "I think it's a very scary step towards a police state."

If this action is not beaten to dust, it is the final step.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 01:53:22 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #285 on: August 09, 2022, 01:52:02 am »
That doesn't quite make sense to raid his home when he's not there. 100 FBI agents either for drama or planting as much bogus evidence as they can.  I hope that Barron and Melania are with him.
Cowards, like roaches, only come out when the lights are off...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #286 on: August 09, 2022, 01:52:09 am »
Paul Sperry
@PaulSperry30
·
12m

Very much so.  People should be very awake right now. Unfortunately, I think it's too late.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #287 on: August 09, 2022, 01:52:52 am »
'Banana Republic': Ron DeSantis denounces FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/banana-republic-ron-desantis-denounces-fbi-raid-mar-lago

His remarks echo sentiment Trump expressed suggesting the country was sliding into backwater status

Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis on Monday denounced the FBI raid on former President Donald Trump's estate of Mar-a-Lago in Florida and asserted that the Biden administration was using federal power to attack political opponents.

FBI agents from the Washington Field Office, a unit already embroiled in scandal for whistleblower complaints alleging political bias, raided the former president's estate seeking classified documents Trump may have taken from the White House, sources briefed on the raid told Just the News.

"These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents," Trump said in a statement confirming the raid. "Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before."

More at link.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #288 on: August 09, 2022, 01:52:54 am »
Paul Sperry
@PaulSperry30
·
12m

We are already a police state and have been for quite some time!  Exhibit A; Lois Learner!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #289 on: August 09, 2022, 01:53:16 am »
What makes you think we will have an election in November Laura?

Exactly.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #290 on: August 09, 2022, 01:53:31 am »
Laura Ingraham
@IngrahamAngle
·
1m

The thing is,  before this, I was favoring the Dems to keep the House,    they just may have blown it tonight. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #291 on: August 09, 2022, 01:54:55 am »
thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile
·
1h
So basically the FBI is going to frame Trump again.
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #292 on: August 09, 2022, 01:56:31 am »
@libertybele

Not a chance. He has some pretty slick lawyers on retainer,and on top of that he is no fool. No way would he have incriminating evidence against himself in his home safe when all he would have had to done was board one of his private jets and place it in a safe deposit box in some offshore bank.

Hell,as far as that goes,IF he had anything incriminating,all he would have had to done was give it to his lawyer and tell the lawyer to save it for him.

This is nothing but show biz and a lame attempt to get the class envy voters on the DIM side.\

Good thing for Biden and the DNC that Trump is too much of a mild-mannered man to fight back,huh?

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

No @sneakypete this is an attempt to ensure that he will never hold political office again. If they planted evidence as many are thinking that they have, then I believe it's game over.  Our entire DOJ is corrupt -- again, who is going to stop them??
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 01:58:52 am by libertybele »

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #293 on: August 09, 2022, 01:56:36 am »
Clinton Lawyer: FBI Raid Designed to Disqualify Trump from “Holding Any Office” Ever Again

https://welovetrump.com/2022/08/08/clinton-lawyer-claim-fbi-raid-designed-to-disqualify-trump-from-holding-any-office-ever-again/

Why did the FBI raid Mar-a-Lag0?

According to Hillary Clinton’s lawyer, the FBI raid would disqualify Trump from “holding any office” ever again.

This comes from Marc Elias, the man who was responsible for spreading the (debunked) rumors of Trump-Russia collusion.

Elias points to code 18 U.S. Code § 2071:

(a)Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b)Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #294 on: August 09, 2022, 01:58:25 am »
@mystery-ak

Since the Feebs didn't inventory every box and give whoever was in charge at Key Largo a receipt for every document or other "piece of evidence" they seized, I suspect Trump's lawyers can get it thrown out of court on those grounds alone.

Unless of course they want to dig in deeper and try to find cause to demand the alleged Justice Dept file charges for abuse of authority,etc,etc,etc against Slow Joe and his whole team of babysitters.

After all,if they DIDN'T do that,how are they going to be able to assert,never mind prove,that everything they present was a product of the raid?

The only thing that makes any sense at all about this thing is my suspicion the left already has a tame judge lined up to let them have their way.

Exactly what my husband said...Trump is in NYC..who would they give the receipt too?....housekeeping....they didn't inventory anything in the boxes so they [kgb] could put anything in those boxes to frame him.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #295 on: August 09, 2022, 01:59:37 am »
SCPatriot2.0
@SCPatriot1976
·
1h
1000 Floridians are heading to Mara Lago. Pray for them.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #296 on: August 09, 2022, 02:00:03 am »
Joanna
@jerseyshoreRE4U
·
17m
Wow, they bought a Safe Cracker & cracked a safe illegally. They never went through those boxes on premise or had Chain of Custody properly.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #297 on: August 09, 2022, 02:00:24 am »
Stacy Rae 🇺🇸
@stacyhrae
·
26m
Remember when Merrick Garland said it was ok to protest in front of judges' homes? We need the Judge's address that signed the Mar-a-Largo warrant.
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #298 on: August 09, 2022, 02:00:56 am »
Clinton Lawyer: FBI Raid Designed to Disqualify Trump from “Holding Any Office” Ever Again

https://welovetrump.com/2022/08/08/clinton-lawyer-claim-fbi-raid-designed-to-disqualify-trump-from-holding-any-office-ever-again/

Why did the FBI raid Mar-a-Lag0?

According to Hillary Clinton’s lawyer, the FBI raid would disqualify Trump from “holding any office” ever again.

This comes from Marc Elias, the man who was responsible for spreading the (debunked) rumors of Trump-Russia collusion.

Elias points to code 18 U.S. Code § 2071:

(a)Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

(b)Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

:bingo:  They are going to make it so he will not be able to hold political office again.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #299 on: August 09, 2022, 02:01:07 am »
Stacy Rae 🇺🇸
@stacyhrae
·
26m
Remember when Merrick Garland said it was ok to protest in front of judges' homes? We need the Judge's address that signed the Mar-a-Largo warrant.

There should be protests in front of Garland's house.