Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago  (Read 61363 times)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: BREAKING>>FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2022, 12:46:48 am »
Folks, one more time, I'm going to ask you a question:

Is it time for that "New Continental Congress" yet....?

Online libertybele

« Reply #176 on: August 09, 2022, 12:47:07 am »
Kari Lake for AZ Governor
@KariLake
·
5m
Our Government, originally created of the people, by the people and for the people has now turned Against We the People. No one is safe.

I am praying not only for President Trump, but for the entire Nation.

Ditto.  Prayers up. We need a miracle.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #177 on: August 09, 2022, 12:47:22 am »
We've been in a Constitutional Crisis when the election was stolen and the SCOTUS refused to hear cases. Things have rapidly gone from bad to worse.

:yowsa:  :amen:

Maybe you will recall what I said at the time about what SCOTUS did on December 11, 2020 @libertybele
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 12:52:18 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #178 on: August 09, 2022, 12:48:33 am »
Kari Lake for AZ Governor
@KariLake
·
5m
Our Government, originally created of the people, by the people and for the people has now turned Against We the People. No one is safe.

I am praying not only for President Trump, but for the entire Nation.

:amen: and  :amen:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #179 on: August 09, 2022, 12:50:12 am »
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
55s
Does anyone have any doubt that corrupt Christopher Wray’s rotten FBI would plant evidence on Trump at the drop of a hat?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #180 on: August 09, 2022, 12:50:59 am »
I wonder what the rest of the world is thinking right now?? 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #182 on: August 09, 2022, 12:52:07 am »
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
55s
Does anyone have any doubt that corrupt Christopher Wray’s rotten FBI would plant evidence on Trump at the drop of a hat?
Only at the behest of AG Garland

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #183 on: August 09, 2022, 12:52:49 am »
This nation is in a great deal of trouble. Not because of its people, who are largely good and decent, if often subject to poor education and purposely misleading messages.

But rather because of a thoroughly corrupt, malign and ill-willed government class whose increasingly isolated and unelected bureaucrats now only weakly pretend to support what they privately despise: American independence and liberty. Instead, they crave absolute power, and are rapidly dropping their inhibitions toward achieving that end.                                   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online libertybele

« Reply #184 on: August 09, 2022, 12:52:57 am »
Catturd ™
@catturd2
·
55s

Yes and they will.  IMO they've got him as I don't see how he's going to get out from under this.

Online libertybele

« Reply #185 on: August 09, 2022, 12:54:10 am »
This nation is in a great deal of trouble. Not because of its people, who are largely good and decent, if often subject to poor education and purposely misleading messages.

But rather because of a thoroughly corrupt, malign and ill-willed government class whose increasingly isolated and unelected bureaucrats now only weakly pretend to support what they privately despise: American independence and liberty. Instead, they crave absolute power, and are rapidly dropping their inhibitions toward achieving that end.                                   

@andy58-in-nh  our Republic has been in trouble for quite a long time; decades.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #186 on: August 09, 2022, 12:54:18 am »

:yowsa: Quite so!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #187 on: August 09, 2022, 12:54:24 am »
Can we dust off those Articles of Secession now?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #188 on: August 09, 2022, 12:54:32 am »
What if Trump did break the law?

And what if the evidence shows that there were laws broken?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 12:55:46 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2022, 12:55:21 am »
Not one Repub Leader posting on twitter...
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

« Reply #190 on: August 09, 2022, 12:55:26 am »
What if Trump did break the law?

What law?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #191 on: August 09, 2022, 12:56:07 am »
Per sources familiar with the matter, the FBI raid is related to the alleged taking of potential classified information upon leaving Washington on January 2021 – not the January 6th investigation.

Not sure this makes it better?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #192 on: August 09, 2022, 12:56:23 am »
What law?

That’s just it. What is the FBI looking for?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #193 on: August 09, 2022, 12:57:01 am »
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
US House candidate, CO-03
 · 44m
If you’re a Republican with any kind of voice, and not speaking up for President Trump tonight don’t expect any of us to speak up for you when your time comes.

You may not realize it yet, but they’re coming for all of us.
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #194 on: August 09, 2022, 12:57:41 am »
Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson

This is how you break a nation.

There is no coming back from this.

The Rubicon has been crossed.

Any last thread of faith in the machine is on fire

7:33 PM · Aug 8, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #195 on: August 09, 2022, 12:57:45 am »
BDW
@BryanDeanWright
·
16m
The same FBI that leaked classified info to the NY Times to force the Mueller Investigation wants you to believe the raid on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago is totally legit.
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

« Reply #196 on: August 09, 2022, 12:58:04 am »
Per sources familiar with the matter, the FBI raid is related to the alleged taking of potential classified information upon leaving Washington on January 2021 – not the January 6th investigation.

Not sure this makes it better?

It doesn't.  The term 'potential classified information' is maxing out the BS Meter.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #197 on: August 09, 2022, 12:59:06 am »
There is no coming back from this.

The Rubicon has been crossed.

Ditto.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #198 on: August 09, 2022, 12:59:26 am »
Hoodat posted:
"Can we dust off those Articles of Secession now?"

Please see my post above yours:
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,477379.msg2688966.html#msg2688966

I've asked the question again and again.
No one seems to be willing to consider the answer.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #199 on: August 09, 2022, 01:00:14 am »
Can we dust off those Articles of Secession now?

It appears we aren't going to have much choice.

- J. R. R. Tolkien