Author Topic: COLDER-THAN-AVERAGE ICELAND; SKIING IN SOUTHERN AFRICA; MORE SNOW DOWN UNDER; + FARMERS’ ALMANAC FOR  (Read 285 times)

rebewranger

COLDER-THAN-AVERAGE ICELAND; SKIING IN SOUTHERN AFRICA; MORE SNOW DOWN UNDER; + FARMERS’ ALMANAC FORESEES “RECORD-BREAKING COLD” AND “SNOWY” U.S. WINTER

AUGUST 8, 2022 CAP ALLON
COLDER-THAN-AVERAGE ICELAND
Iceland’s average temperature for July finished at 10C (50F), which was 0.4C below the multidecadal average.

This is quite a shift from July last year, which would up being Iceland’s warmest since 1933.

The image above shows Iceland’s average July temperatures extending back to 1822 (although years prior to 1874 are generally taken with a pinch of salt due to unreliability).

Still, the chart is fascinating as it clearly reveals a natural waxing and waning of the temperature over time: another perfect example of how climate on Earth, as with everything else, is cyclic, never linear.

https://electroverse.co/colder-than-average-iceland-skiing-in-s-africa-snow-down-under-farmers-almanac-foresees-frigid-u-s-winter/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Do the arctic polar bears have enough ice?  No need to donate $19/month to save them if they've got their ice back.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.