Author Topic: New Poll Shows Americans Aren't Buying Latest Dem Spin on Economy, Biden  (Read 208 times)

Offline Kamaji

New Poll Shows Americans Aren't Buying Latest Dem Spin on Economy, Biden

By Nick Arama
Aug 07, 2022

Democrats and some in liberal media are now trying to push the fiction that Joe Biden may be turning things around, that he had the “best week ever” with things like the killing of al-Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) caving on the Inflation Reduction Act, and gas prices coming down some (but still being far higher then they were when Biden came into office).

Now, of course, the Biden team wants credit for gas prices going down when they’re the ones that drove them up in the first place. So no, sorry, but I don’t give them any credit for that. Indeed, I give them all of the blame for how much that has cost all Americans, and how much that higher price is still costing people.

As we’ve reported, the Inflation Reduction Act is one of the biggest lies they’re selling out there, with 230 economists saying that not only won’t it lower inflation; rather, it’s going to raise it. Even Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) is throwing them under the bus on that one, admitting that it won’t help reduce inflation. The jobs number is also deceptive because labor participation is still going down, while many people are working two jobs just to keep up.

So are Americans falling for what the Democrats are trying to sell here? Is it changing the way Americans are feeling about Joe Biden?

Not so much.

According to the latest ABC/Ipsos poll that was taken from interviews over August 5-6, Americans are still rating Biden in the basement on virtually every issue, particularly low on the most important issue of inflation at only 29 percent approval, and 69 percent disapproval.

https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1556279518834434048

Source:  https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/08/07/new-poll-shows-americans-arent-buying-latest-dem-spin-on-economy-biden-n608294